Bevboard

Where are the best wholesale sources for energy drinks (crunk, adrenaline, amp, red bull... of course, etc.)???

[ 07-14-2005, 03:27 PM: Message edited by: JABevan ]

There arin't really any real wholesalers out there but biglots have hansen's and kmx for 50 cemts a can.

How do I find local distributors then? Are there distributors that sell a number of brands, or should I be contacting the companies themselves?

I think it was like $16 for 36 redbulls at sams club, or something cheap like that.

I think it's $32 for 24 cans. That's not bad, but I'd so like to get my hands on other brands like Crunk, Sobe Adrenaline, AMP, etc...

I agree. Sam's or Costco might meet your short term needs for some of the more popular energy drinks. What kind of quantity are you looking for? I would contact directly with the manufacture for local distributors in your area.

I'm looking for about 50-100 cases/month total for the first few months while we test the market.

I'm not in any way that knowledgeable in the distributor business of energy drinks. My arm chair thought is that a local distributor would be eager to do business with you. You would be a good account as there is potential for growth.

Are there distributors on the forum? I've made some initial contacts with Red Bull and Crunk, but would like to chat with a local distributor if there are any on the forums...

I think in Charlotte Cunningham sells Monster, Locarb, Assult, Lost and Rumba.