Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am desperately looking for some Mello Yello Melon. Does anyone know how I can find some? Please?

MYM

Mello Yello Melon was unfortunatly discontinued awhile back.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

It looks like Melon is officialy gone. All the soda-sites have run out. Hopefully it returns someday. It was a great soda.

[ 11-02-2005, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Mello Yello Luver ]
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>

I wish you could get that through the thick heads of my store's corporate office. Each time we change the price of Coke Products, we get Mello Yello Melon AND Cherry tags.

Speaking of Mello Yello, I think it's weird that in the Wilmington, NC area that Coke carries BOTH Sun Drop AND Mello Yello. In one brand new store, Sun Drop 2L bottles had more shelf space than 2L Coke Classic! INTERESTING....lol
    Keep me posted about any Sparkling MISTICs!!!

I wish they still had Mello Yello Cherry and Afterglow. I didn't care too much for Melon as I am not a big fan of melon flavored things.

BIG mistake in distribution...Mello Yello and their flavor extension were never given a chance. I swear i never saw a bottle of Cherry Melon or after glow west of the Mississippi. After Glow ROCKED!

It appears Coke left the Mello Flavors up to the local bottlers and it was hit or miss who had them. I stocked up when ever I spotted some. I remember seeing product from Coke United, Huntsville Coke, CCE Indianapolis, CCE Eagan, CCE St. Louis, & CCE Cleveland, TN. I heard Consolidated had it. CCE Indianapolis made the flavors but never sold any in their own territory. That is the kind of stupid things Coke does to get a product to fail.

CCE Cincinnati produced them as well, from what I remember.

I guess time will tell if they attempt any Vault extensions.

CCE Cleveland TN was the last one making it that I remember. Theirs ran out about 2 years ago.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

Originally posted by bigrich:
    It appears Coke left the Mello Flavors up to the local bottlers and it was hit or miss who had them. I stocked up when ever I spotted some. I remember seeing product from Coke United, Huntsville Coke, CCE Indianapolis, CCE Eagan, CCE St. Louis, & CCE Cleveland, TN. I heard Consolidated had it. CCE Indianapolis made the flavors but never sold any in their own territory. That is the kind of stupid things Coke does to get a product to fail.
    EXACTLY I was so **** dissapointed to see that stuff was out but never available here in KC.