Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The local store that I used to buy it at got rid of it...any known locations?

I assume you looked at Brewer's Outlet on 202, correct? I have also seen it at Shop N Bag in Aston. I am not even sure if they make it anymore - I will ask the rep that I usually see down my way.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Wal-Mart maybe. They have it around here. (Supercenters)

Do you guys have a store called The Fresh Market up there? I used to work in a Fresh Market in Williamsburg and they always had Stewarts and Stewarts black cherry there.
    Anita

Come to think of it, I think Woodmans at least in the Kenosha store may have a nice line up of Stewarts. I recall my Dad picking a few flavors a few months ago.

Originally posted by fusion:
    I assume you looked at Brewer's Outlet on 202, correct? I have also seen it at Shop N Bag in Aston. I am not even sure if they make it anymore - I will ask the rep that I usually see down my way.
    I looked at the Beverage distributor in Kennett, I forget the name of the place...Where's the Brewer's outlet? Is that in the Concord/Fairfax section of 202 or farther north?

And thanks in advance for asking your sales rep

Hi,

I saw your posts on Bevnet and wanted to share a new vending business that will growing around the country. Up to 33 vending machines under one roof of a specially designed kiosk. Take a look at the site www.getandgoexpress.com I have been working on the concept for over 2 years. We have 4 locations opened in Illinois and are opening 4 locations in Central Florida by April 1st. Any suggestions or comments good or bad would be appreciated. What is your involvement in the beverage industry?

Best Regards

Jeff Parsons
    Founder/CEO
    Get & GO Express
    217-415-6720

Originally posted by TheConnieVandelayShow:
    Do you guys have a store called The Fresh Market up there? I used to work in a Fresh Market in Williamsburg and they always had Stewarts and Stewarts black cherry there.
    Never heard of it

is that like world market?

btw the shop n bag in aston had 1 six pack of the black cherry wishniak on the shelf today.
    also there were 7 other stewarts flavors including cherries n cream, grape, orange cream, key lime, and cream.

now if only i could find barq's red creme soda here in this area.

[ 03-18-2006, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: whotony ]

Originally posted by whotony:
    is that like world market?

btw the shop n bag in aston had 1 six pack of the black cherry wishniak on the shelf today.
    also there were 7 other stewarts flavors including cherries n cream, grape, orange cream, key lime, and cream.

now if only i could find barq's red creme soda here in this area.
    where do you live? and i found a place in kennett that has the bc stewart's