Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey Everybody, Can anyone tell me who makes Orange Crush or Orange Crush light? I'm looking for Orange Crush light and they used to sell it here in Georgia but suddenly I can't find any. I need to contact someone to see why they stopped having it around here. Thanks for the help.

Did you mean diet orange crush?

I would contact the bottler as found on the can and call them or try to looking them up on the internet.

At least here in the States I have never heard of Orange Crush Light.

[ 04-08-2006, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Orange Crush Light was in 120z glass only. I saw it once at Walmart. Don't go to Walmart anymore

Orange Crush is still here in Mexico and changed its logo, it's available in 2 liter and 600 ml PET bottles

Mr. Zabe, its not the Diet Orange Crush, it's the Light, it said on the 6 pack its natural and 1/3 less calories then the regular crush. It tasted GREAT and no fake sweeteners. I'm unable to eat or drink anything with the artificial sweetener's in it, SO this was great stuff!
    I used to be able to buy the Orange Crush Light at Walmart in my area but can't find it there anymore. They only have regular Orange Crush now.
    Thanks for any info, I'm going crazy trying to find it.

Wal-Mart is resetting this section of the store, and getting rid of a lot of SKUs. More space is being devoted to energy drinks and flavored waters.

Crush Light is probably a dead issue, since I don't think anyone else carried it.

i should go check it out and maybe get some

If you come to San Marcos Fair, you'll see a lot of Orange Crush cans in the Bimbo snacks vending machines, along with Red Bull and Squirt cans...

i went to a walmart super center and they had orange, strawberry,grape and MAYBE light... i diddnt really look for it that time... these were in glass bottles

We can get Bimbo snacks here in the USA as well.