Bevboard

Does anyone know of places to get Cherry RC in Mississippi, specifically north of Jackson?

Recently I found some 2L bottles in Jackson at Brookshires supermarket but they were flat as pancakes.

I live halfway between Jackson and Memphis so anywhere in N. Miss. would be great. So far, I've had no luck.

I used to pick it up reguarly at Wal-Mart in Franklin, KY but business no longer has me travelling that way...
    ~Tom Servo
    "I'm huge!"

Flat as pancakes eh? Bummer! Did you note the date code on them?
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

C 407 FG, I believe. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I should note that they were obviously not "right" when I picked them up at the store... The labels were all wrinkled and the bottles were soft. I bought 'em anyway because I didn't think I'd see them again unless I went back to Missouri.

Wouldn't ya know it, I stopped at a Kroger in a suburbs, and they had the cans--which were fine. D'oh!!

But I'd still love to know where else they are in this state. I just moved here a few months ago and so far it's been... Disappointing to say the lease, lol.

[ 02-03-2007, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Tom Servo ]
    ~Tom Servo
    "I'm huge!"

The RC distributor in Jackson is affiliated with Mellow Moon, they might have Cherry RC.

I'm driving US 61 from Vicksburg to Memphis in a couple of weeks, I'll be looking for it too.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

Good luck on finding the Cherry RC. I was in Jackson again a few days ago and went to almost every Kroger and a few Wal-Marts to boot -- nothing. Only the Kroger in Madison had any Cherry RC, so I bought it all. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ~Tom Servo
    "I'm huge!"

Tom Servo,

I see that you're from Grenada. I was just there yesterday searching for drinks. There is some interesting stuff in the area, but I don't think that I ever saw any Cherry RC.

My wife loves the stuff so I know of a few places in south Mississippi that regularly stocks it. The Piggly Wigglys in Laurel, Columbia, and Tylertown have it. Of course, any of those places would be quite a drive for you

Laurel is closer than Sikeston, Missouri. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'll have to check a few Piggly Wiggly stores in this region to see what they have. There isn't one here and the closest one in Winona closed a while back, but I am sure there are others... Maybe I'll luck up.

I haven't lived here long; came from Birmingham. So far I think there are fewer soft drink choices here than "back home". On the other hand, they stock Deleware Punch here, which is interesting in its own right.
    ~Tom Servo
    "I'm huge!"

Just go a little further west to Bolivar County. Nehi Bottling of Cleveland sells Cherry RC in 20oz, 6-packs and 12-packs, according to their product list.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007