Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This product has just been posted here, and there's already 9 reviews? 9 reviews with the same grammatical style? Orbitz has been posted on this site for a long time, and it's only had 6 reviews. It just looks like a bunch of company people trying to hype up Cricket Cola. When I see things like that, I'm really turned off of their product. It's too obvious that the reviews are fake.

<Mickstafa> Guest

Heh, yeah and you gotta love how the IP addresses are mostly similar....

-Mick

Looks like someone tossed a monkeywrench into all those glowing reviews
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

It's like the whole EnergyMan/Sumpoosie topic. Someone keeps saying, "Buy this! Buy this! Buy this! It's the greatest thing since oxygen! It's great! It's fantastic!" It really makes me dislike the product because of the pushy person hawking it. If a product's good, it'll stand on it's own because of it's quality. The harder someone tries to push their product, the more I assume that the product sucks.

Originally posted by &lt;Mickstafa&gt;:
    Heh, yeah and you gotta love how the IP addresses are mostly similar....

-Mick
    We see no similar IP addresses....if you do, please point them out and we'll delete any bogus reviews.
    The BevNET Staff

I think that perhaps that may have happened because the Cricket Cola people e-mailed everyone with the link to their review so probably most everyone they e-mail to likes their product and thus the similarity in the response. Personally I really like their Diet Cola; it's pretty darn good and it's sucralose and this appeals to alot of my movie star clientele. The regular is fine but hey I prefer the diet because I drink so darn much soda. And the Cricket people are pretty nice; they gave me some free cases so I'm sure I'm biased but I'll admit that even so, it's a different sort of drink and it's something you can drink more than one of in one day and still want to drink the next day.

And in fact the SumPoosie is pretty good as well, although the price to the enduser is kind of steep. But it actually is pretty good; honest!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Well it sounds like a bunch of PR hooey to me
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Originally posted by dr pepperman:
    Well it sounds like a bunch of PR hooey to me
    Oh, you mean like what has happened with XS Energy Drink? Quixtar unleashed their MLM "business owners" on our site and they have 150 reviews for the product.
    The BevNET Staff

Were the reviews at least good??

Anyway the Cricket Cola folks are pretty into their product. Will it take the place of Coke & Pepsi? Very unlikely. But it's kind of a unique drink and pretty good and also in glass so hey... gets my seal of approval.

Today I was at a factory where they were producing Moxie Original Elixir in glass with cane sugar.... takes getting used to but then it's addicting [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Originally posted by sodasommelier:
    Were the reviews at least good??

Anyway the Cricket Cola folks are pretty into their product. Will it take the place of Coke & Pepsi? Very unlikely. But it's kind of a unique drink and pretty good and also in glass so hey... gets my seal of approval.
    Yes, it's good to see companies that are into their product and actually take the time to create something worth drinking!
    The BevNET Staff