Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I finally found a place that stocks EVERY Jolt flavor (a glorious array of colors they sure are.)

So far I've had:
    Jolt Cola
    Jolt Citrus
    Jolt White Lightning
    Jolt Electric Blue
    Jolt Cherry Bomb

I have to still try Red Eye and Orange Blast. I will be doing so soon and posting those reviews.

I have also tried Jolt Espresso, kinda, more on that in the review.

Jolt Cola: Not an amazing tasting cola, I guess after years of Coka/Pepsi/RC, anything different just doesnt taste as good, but it certainly doesnt taste bad.

Jolt Citrus: Very good, a competent competitor to MtDew with more caffeine. I really enjoyed this one.

Jolt White Lightning: I am not a huge fan of grape sodas, and this one I did not particularly like either. It is white, so thats kinda cool, and its weird to be drinking a clear grape soda, but regardless, not my thing. I suppose if you liked grape soda, this one has more of a bite to it flavor wise, along with the standard caffeine.

Jolt CherryBomb: VERY GOOD. Lots of cherry flavor, pick this up if you see it sometime and give it a try. A real different product, but very good.

Jolt Electric Blue: I have just tried 3 blue sodas in 2 days, Pepsi Blue, Faygo Moon Mist Blue and this one. Pepsi Blue was not all that great, Moon Mist Blue I liked alot and this is very comparable to Moon Mist Blue. Very tasty, VERY blue. Don't let the color that appears its been radiated scare you. Tastes like a blue slurpee,...

Jolt Espresso: In a small 8 oz energy drink size can, its a mix of cola and coffee. I dont drink coffee, nor do I like it, but wanted to try it anyways. Didnt like it, but anyone who likes coffee and cola may want to give it a try. Almost near impossible to find, I have only found one store that stocks it (not sure why, its a liquor store).

Will post my redeye/orange blast reviews when I try them most likely tomorrow.

If you want me to ship you out any of these products, email me at jaorobot@yahoo.com. I'll do it for cost of beverage and mailing fees, no problem. Also, please post your opinions of the Jolt line of sodas.

-jim

Jolt Electric Blue is definitely my favorite. Second would have to be Cherry Bomb. All the other flavors, I just can't muster a lot of interest in. They're okay, but not really remarkable. I'm still trying to find a place that sells Jolt caffeinated gum. It would be nice if they flavored their gum like their sodas, instead of standard chewing gum flavors like mint and cinnamon.

I've never heard of Faygo's Moon Mist Blue before! I remember trying Moon Mist once before and not caring for it. What's the difference between regular and blue Moon Mist?

Blue Moon Mist I think was their competitor to what they thought Mt. Dew's next step was going to be, a berry citrus "extreme" beverage. (Kinda like Mt. Dew Blue Shock slurpee.)

Moon Mist Blue is really good, and I had a 24 oz bottle of it for 85 cents! I find it regularly in 20/24 oz bottles and 2 litre bottles in central illinois at meiejers stores.

Never had any other faygos, however.

-Jim

The Blue stuff is the best. Cola is great. Cherry and Citrus are good. Orange is ok. Lightning is bad. And the expresso is ****.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

tried Jolt RedEye today.. its REALLY good.

Can't quite put my finger on the taste, as it doesnt taste like traditional red pop, its a little bit different..

regardless, if you get the opportunity to hook up with some RedEye, make sure to!

only have Orange Blast to go, will get it tomorrow.

<Tsik> Guest

Ive tried all 7 flavors.

Citrus tasted like MD with a bit much lemon, but is good...

Electric Blue is good, not anything like Pepsi Blue so dont let that scare you.

Orange Blast is alot like Crush in taste...pretty good.

Cherry Bomb is my favorite. Think Mr. Pibb the original except better and with more caffine.

Red Eye is like Sprite Remix if i had to compare it with something...except it dosnt suck like Remix does.

White Lightning is the first non-store-brand grape soda ive ever had, and although it was kinda weird tasting it was pretty good.

And Cola was kinda average.

Havnt tried the espresso yet, or the gum.

Jolt cherry bomb is very good. I picked some up in Windsor, Ontario Canada.

If only I could find my Libby's real fruit strawberry (fraise) drink in Canada again.

[ 03-27-2005, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: gregmech26 ]

I like the cherry bomb myself, but the last one I had must have been way past its expiration date because it was, ack, nasty.

andy
    Give me some cane sugar Pepsi in a glass bottle!!

<joltinator> Guest

which store can i get it at?

<thevossinator@hotmail.com> Guest

Yes where do you get yours? I'm in Glendale, Arizona and haven't found it anywhere in the valley...I want to try it so bad? Have you gotten it at any national chains?