Bevboard

Threaded View

I finally found a place that stocks EVERY Jolt flavor (a glorious array of colors they sure are.)

So far I've had:
    Jolt Cola
    Jolt Citrus
    Jolt White Lightning
    Jolt Electric Blue
    Jolt Cherry Bomb

I have to still try Red Eye and Orange Blast. I will be doing so soon and posting those reviews.

I have also tried Jolt Espresso, kinda, more on that in the review.

Jolt Cola: Not an amazing tasting cola, I guess after years of Coka/Pepsi/RC, anything different just doesnt taste as good, but it certainly doesnt taste bad.

Jolt Citrus: Very good, a competent competitor to MtDew with more caffeine. I really enjoyed this one.

Jolt White Lightning: I am not a huge fan of grape sodas, and this one I did not particularly like either. It is white, so thats kinda cool, and its weird to be drinking a clear grape soda, but regardless, not my thing. I suppose if you liked grape soda, this one has more of a bite to it flavor wise, along with the standard caffeine.

Jolt CherryBomb: VERY GOOD. Lots of cherry flavor, pick this up if you see it sometime and give it a try. A real different product, but very good.

Jolt Electric Blue: I have just tried 3 blue sodas in 2 days, Pepsi Blue, Faygo Moon Mist Blue and this one. Pepsi Blue was not all that great, Moon Mist Blue I liked alot and this is very comparable to Moon Mist Blue. Very tasty, VERY blue. Don't let the color that appears its been radiated scare you. Tastes like a blue slurpee,...

Jolt Espresso: In a small 8 oz energy drink size can, its a mix of cola and coffee. I dont drink coffee, nor do I like it, but wanted to try it anyways. Didnt like it, but anyone who likes coffee and cola may want to give it a try. Almost near impossible to find, I have only found one store that stocks it (not sure why, its a liquor store).

Will post my redeye/orange blast reviews when I try them most likely tomorrow.

If you want me to ship you out any of these products, email me at jaorobot@yahoo.com. I'll do it for cost of beverage and mailing fees, no problem. Also, please post your opinions of the Jolt line of sodas.

-jim