Bevboard

<bhudda> Guest

To any iced or hot tea drinkers. I found a iced tea that will blow your mind away. I tried the tangerine and strawberry flavored. This tea beats the snapples and arizonas of the world hands down. This is what real tea should taste like. It was very clean and refreshing taste. I think the product is pretty new so give it some time to get to your convience stores or supermarkets.

i have considered marketing and distributing this, the response from stores who have it have been very bad thus far.
    JP QuikServ Drinks... Your affordable and innovative drink solution!

I tried the honeydew melon and strawberry and was impressed with both. The product seems to be getting some movement up this way.

Joe Louis Punch,

Thank you for your feedback on New Leaf - The brand seems to be growing everywhere we have it ---including Long Island in spite of what was reported on a previous post. All the best.

Eric
    <a href=\"http://www.drinknewleaf.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.drinknewleaf.com</a>

No problem Newleaf. I found it at Price Chopper which is the major grocery chain up this way and I'm starting to see it in some of the UDS accounts. It's not overwhelmingly sweet like I find some of the major brands. Particularly their green teas. Good luck with it and keep the new flavors coming.