Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Avatar problem

Hi everyone I'm Tiffy and I am new here. (Hiiii Tiffyyy)

Well I would love to choose an avatar for myself but when I try, I can only see the first page of avatars to choose from, when I click the 'next' button to see some more, it says I am not logged in and I have to log in or register. I have tried erasing my cookies but it does not work. Is this a problem on your end or mine? Can anyone else change their avatar ? Or just let me know? Thanks!
    Time is never wasted when you\'re wasted all the time.

Some answers here

Thank you very much for the link but unfortunatly it did not solve my problem. It says in that thread you can have your own custom avatar that you have to upload, I can not find this option either. At this point I am still stuck with only the first page of avatars.

I thinks the avatar selection page is jammed at the first page. What you can do is insert a link at the bottom of the pop up "Use Custom URL" that points to an outside location, image server or whatever. If you have your custom avatar, I guess you can upload it on some server somewhere and point to it.

It never used to do that. Things have been a little odd about the avatar selection window, though. For some while, I haven't been able to change my avatar. Clicking on the Select New Avatar button doesn't change anything. It doesn't bother me, I'm still loyal to Pepsi Blue!

sorry again, but i do not see the option of custom avatar. not sure why. the only options i see is choose this avatar or no avatar. however i guess i could be blind or something. thanks for all the help so far.

[ 04-23-2004, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: Startup Dude ]

That is so weird! I do not have that on mine, here is a screen shot of how mine looks.

Weird indeed.

Here's the link to my avatar selection page.

You should pop out this link right after you click on the avatar selection link, in your profile. I don't know if it will work for you though, but worth a try.

[ 04-23-2004, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Startup Dude ]

nope did not work, thanks for trying though. this is very weird, very very weird. why do you have something on your page that i do not have? do you have some kind of special membership or something? aaaa this is driving me nuts! thank you so much for all your help though! an avatar does not matter that much to me but i am now curious as to why you and i have completely diff stuff!

tiffy