Bevboard

<Outsider> Guest

BevNet, Can something be done about E-Dude, please? He and his alter egos (HeidiEnergy, 16-year-old-trademark-lawyer, and BigBubba'sBarAndGrill) are being intensely disruptive. People on other internet forums for wildly different topics have found out about him and are laughing at us now, destroying BevNet's credibility.

what are these other sites? I am really tired of SUM people hear and SUM of their posts and comments!

Sorry bevnet .... you guys havent done anything about it so Im asking everone what are these "OTHER" sites?

Originally posted by toby1:
    what are these other sites? I am really tired of SUM people hear and SUM of their posts and comments!

Sorry bevnet .... you guys havent done anything about it so Im asking everone what are these "OTHER" sites?
    It's HERE, not HEAR. Maybe you should stop and think people are tired of you, too.

It's a message board. You're going to have those who are disruptive. If you want, restrict access to boards under one account only, and enforce it as best as possible. Otherwise, one member can ruin a place, but if enough good members speak out, then it's no big deal. Otherwise, if this has no supporters that are willing to have a backbone, maybe it needs to go down.
    The powerful choleric says, \"deal with it.\"<br /><br />The phlegmatic says, \"I don\'t want to.\"

""It's HERE, not HEAR. Maybe you should stop and think people are tired of you, too.""

Yo sean....please oh please forgive me for my misspelling! While you are giving forgivness, you can get off my back pal!!! Everyone on this board misspells! its just what happens, and while your getting off my back and forgiving me maybe you can answer two questions for me?

1)Who are you to call me out about spelling? with your 14 posts?

2)Tell me WHO is tired off me?

You have obviously only been looking at this site for a short amount of time. HANG AROUND FOR A WEEEEE BIT LONGER, MAKE SOME VALID, CREDIABLE, INTELLEGENT, PERNTINANT, EXPERIENCED POST/REPLYS before you start attacking me, who has been "HEAR" much much longer than you ever will!

Originally posted by toby1:
    Yo sean....please oh please forgive me for my misspelling! While you are giving forgivness, you can get off my back pal!!! Everyone on this board misspells! its just what happens, and while your getting off my back and forgiving me maybe you can answer two questions for me?

1)Who are you to call me out about spelling? with your 14 posts?

2)Tell me WHO is tired off me?

You have obviously only been looking at this site for a short amount of time. HANG AROUND FOR A WEEEEE BIT LONGER, MAKE SOME VALID, CREDIABLE, INTELLEGENT, PERNTINANT, EXPERIENCED POST/REPLYS before you start attacking me, who has been "HEAR" much much longer than you ever will!
    "YO TOBY..." Just in case you haven't realized, post count has no reflection on intelligence. You have proven that to me. I could post-whore and have more than you, but I actually respond intelligently and I am selective as to what I respond to, hence the "low post count." Honestly, if you have nothing better to do than this website, then you're already in sad shape. I have a life outside this place. This little website not all that important. Really. I have other obligations that I do.

And I was tired of you before I started posting. A lot of times you post without logic, or are completely ignorant on the subject. Now, if for some reason I see a turnaround, I will change my opinion. Until then, my reasoning stands. You don't have to like me. I'm not looking for approval. Regardless, you're going to hear what I have to say.

And for future reference, I was just pointing it out (here vs hear; their vs there vs they're; lots don't know the difference).
    The powerful choleric says, \"deal with it.\"<br /><br />The phlegmatic says, \"I don\'t want to.\"

I only have 4 posts now.. lol what does that say about me?? I know it wont matter what I say but I do enjoy this board, and just like ALL of the other baords I belong to there is always someone, or some people who are annoying, but such is life. Cheers all...

[ 06-07-2004, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: imawalkingcorpse ]