Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    <walmartrules> Guest

Bevnet please do something about Toby and his constant bashing. Almost everything he says is a bash. Tell him to get over it or get lost.

nice try eDUD!
    BEVNET is now agreeing with EVERYONE on the spaming of this dust collecting product called SP... and Dustin Stemmer (aka energydude/eDUD) hides behind this "&lt;walmartrules&gt;
    unregistered " name.

lmfao!

Im flatter that I now have a thread named after me!!!!!!!
    WOW!!!!!!!!

<walmartrules> Guest

I don't like you or energydude Toby! The facts are that even after Bevnet warned you you continue to bash. We are all just tired of you. Do us all a favor and shut up! We have a saying in Vegas "The loudest mouths are buried the deepest in the desert!"

Let's just ban Energydude and get it over with. I'm sick of his constant spamming, i'm tired of his constant put-downs on any competing product and anyone that doesn't agree with him. He originally joined this site to get free advertising for his me-too energy drink (like dozens of others), but he sticks around just to stir up trouble. He's a troll, and we need to do something about it. Toby's the most vocal, but most of us 'old timers' have gotten weary of his rhetoric. That's one of the reasons why a lot of regulars have disappeared since he joined up. It's the constant annoyance of having someone shove their product in your face when you just want to have an orderly discussion. Could you just do us a favor, and ban Energydude?

Shatter Im about over it as well my friend.....
    Thank you for noticing.

With these two eDUD jabronies pinkDOGG, and walmartrules you would think that eDUD has friends or just maybe its his alteregos...

Buried in the desert?
    That dosent sound like fun at all!
    Besides...FOXWOODS is a helava lot closer and more fun than the overhyped LV!

i still see sumpoosie gathering dust in the Big Ten chain of liquor stores that took the product on...
    woot woot

I do not know Pinkdogg or Walmartrules or whatever and could care less.

However Bevnet has asked us not to attack each other yet Toby1 is allowed to continue to call me eDUD and that seems to be ok?

Why is this Bevnet?

Dustin....how old are you?
    You sound like a kindiegardener!!!

Teacher, Toby is looking at me....teacher, Toby is calling me names......teacher, Toby took my crayons.

Would you like any cheese with your whine Dustin?

Oh and Im glad to hear that not only is Spencers dust problem being handled by bottles of SP but the Big Ten Liquor stores are utilizing this innovative dust collecting technique as well.

I have no idea who E-dude is or Walmart boy. You guys have no clue. If someone makes a comment about an item, you do not like you think the poster is somehow involved with the product. Toby is your middlename clueless.