Bevboard

I feel like the board is being overrun by ads pimping Ebay auctions, distributors, and so on. One guy even posted his home telephone number!

[ 09-28-2004, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: fusion ]

I agree.
    Maybe there should be a forum for people who have stuff of interest on ebay or want to get rid of or trade collectible bottles and other soda collectibles. If one want to look great, for those who do not they don't have to see them.
    Folks hawking energy drinks,fancy waters and distributorships should buy an ad or have their post whacked.

[ 09-28-2004, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: dr pepperman ]
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

If you take issue with a post, feel free to hit the "Report Post" and tell us. We try to keep the board free of commercial posts, but for the most part we haven't taken issue with consumers who post Ebay listings....Have only seen a few anyway. Open to changing the rules on this if it's getting annoying.

Who the heck posted their home phone #?
    The BevNET Staff

Look at the "Red Fusion Dr Pepper" for sale posts in the general discussion and free for all forums.

what a dolt. anyway, i've got no problem with the ebay auctions, but it'd be nice to have an ebay forum/internet forum for collectiong or rarities. a lot of posts could go there...
    woot woot

Something like a "Marketplace" forum. People could sell rare and oddball sodas, and for those who don't want to pay for banner ads, they can sell their lousy energy drinks online, for the people who give a rat's *ss.

<Jon> Guest

One thing I did not like is that I posted info about a Soda Favorites messageboard and it got deleted

fusion, why would you care about whats posted in the "free for all" forum? isnt it a "free for all"?

Well, if someone wants to be dumb enough to post his own phone number, so be it.

seems like a mute point. many people seem to like to talk about where they can find some old soda or try some new soda. i'm more interested in trend chatter.