Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    <BigEnergyman.> Guest

That not fair on how i get boooted from BevBoard for telling a guy to F-off. I see that he must be a friend of Bevnet. As far i'm concern Bevnet has lost my account. Was looking to spend at least 100k with Bevnet on advertising my Drink . ........

O well .

WWW.ROTTENERGY.COM

Yea right!
    It's called social graces. Just because someone doesn't like your package or product doesn't mean you get to tell them to F off. Thats business. If your skin isn't thicker than that you need to go and work in the library.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

<moneymanenergy> Guest

greg ,

I have a super thick skin that's i don't take no B.S from anyone. I just can't wait... I'll have the last smile. I'll email you later ..

WWW.ROTTENERGY.COM
    WWW.VIDASWORLD.COM

MIKE G

Thick skin??? What are you talking about? You blasted the guy in your 3rd or 4th post. Theres always going to be haters out there. Just roll with it and move along.
    I learned quick that if you spend too much time with the people that never have anything good to say that it takes time away from me to spend with people that can help me grow my brand and my business.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Originally posted by &lt;BigEnergyman.&gt;:
    That not fair on how i get boooted from BevBoard for telling a guy to F-off. I see that he must be a friend of Bevnet. As far i'm concern Bevnet has lost my account. Was looking to spend at least 100k with Bevnet on advertising my Drink . ........

O well .

WWW.ROTTENERGY.COM
    They would have booted even the most popular member for saying that...can you guys imagine Mr Zabe getting booted for that?!? LOL!

Anyways, Greg is right, if your skin isn't thicker than that, you're going to have a heck of a time in the beverage business. If I remember right, that was your 2nd or 3rd post on that thread. And if you can't take rejection on this "beverage forum" that's full of industry folks and bev fans...you definitely won't make it dealing with distributors, buyers, merchandising managers and the like...
    I respect your right to hear my opinion.

I find it very unlikely that you had $100k to spend on advertising when you were on BevNet looking for investors...
    I respect your right to hear my opinion.

Originally posted by &lt;moneymanenergy&gt;:
    greg ,

I have a super thick skin that's i don't take no B.S from anyone. I just can't wait... I'll have the last smile. I'll email you later ..

WWW.ROTTENERGY.COM
    WWW.VIDASWORLD.COM

MIKE G
    So if you approach an "account" and they're not interested...telling them to "f-off" won't do your business much good. Word of mouth spreads quickly...so you may need to adjust your "I don't take any B.S." attitude if you wish to be successful. Just my opinion as a beverage industry professional who has been around for 10 years...

<BigEnergyman> Guest

Thanks for all your guys , was justing a bad day ..

Mike G.

Originally posted by mr jones:
    I find it very unlikely that you had $100k to spend on advertising when you were on BevNet looking for investors...
    Haha...
    "When keeping it real goes wrong."

Keyra Augustine 4 eva!

Originally posted by &lt;BigEnergyman.&gt;:

O well .

WWW.ROTTENERGY.COM
    You were booted because you need to calm down. You can't chew out everyone who doesn't like your brand -- at least not on here.

[ 05-08-2006, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: BevNET ]
    The BevNET Staff