Bevboard

I've noticed recently that alot of people have been registering new BevBoard logins specifically to ask questions about their favorite discontinued products, and then they never post again.

So I'm proposing the idea that we have one more board specifically dedicated to news about discontinued products. I also think this board should be able to have profile-free posts, much like the Free for All board.

With this added, the main BevBoard can be freed of countless new threads by one-time posters. Also, if enough of a database is made on the board, concerned parties would even HAVE to post a thread, because the answer they're seeking might already be there.

I'm interested in hearing what BevNET and other members think of this.

DJHS
    On paper (in cyber space LOL) your idea sounds good.

My only thought is that this new board(board specifically dedicated to news about discontinued products) even if only day by day (before it gets reviewed by the board moderator) might become a spam/flamer paradise. Not to be negative as I feel that this board is the best moderated board I have ever used but IMO this Free For All Board might attract more problem posters than it's worth.

[ 11-10-2006, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Agreed....We can't have a board w/o registrations or we'll get a ton of "work from home" and XS Energy drink posts.
    The BevNET Staff

Fair enough.

But I still suggest a Discontinued board. I'm tired of random people registering on the board, posting "omg is Vanilla Coke being discontined? I love that stuff! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] ", or something to that effect. Then we supply them with a quick and effortless answer, and then they never post again.

Am I the only member who cares about this?

[ 11-14-2006, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: DJ HawaiianShirt ]