Bevboard

<SodaBoi> Guest

I've seen it in the Detroit, MI area and have tried it. I hate Diet Sierra Mist, it tastes really bad. Unlike Diet Sprite and Diet 7up, this crap tastes different and worse than the original. Let me know if you've seen it or not.

diet sierra mist has been out for a while. where exactly were you looking for it? i'm in the detroit area
    woot woot

Tried Diet today. Your right its the worst Diet Lemon Lime. Good job Pepsi!
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Well, they do tend to suck in making products...
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

yeah you are right COKE II really set the world on fire for what 1 day??? Despite what others will bash me for but surge lasted how long?? both companies make crap. I could set and bash coke the same as you sit and bash Pepsi clarke. also I was wondering is coke your first job or did you just graduate from flipping burgers to throwing soda? the propaganda at both companies is the same "We are number one, We are the best (coke/Pepsi whichever is holding the meeting) we have research that shows blah blah blah crap. well enough ranting for now
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

While at a friend's house I tried it out of pure curiousity, and WOW, that stuff got spit right back in the cup it was so awful (I hate diet sodas, but if I really tried, I can tolerate Diet Pepsi).

I've never actually had regular Sierra Mist even (It's new here, PBG had 7Up until 2/2003 here actually, a month later than everywhere else)

<Jen> Guest

I bought 3 bottles: All DIET cause' that's what we drink (me and my teen son) 1. Diet Sprite 2. Diet 7-Up 3. Diet Sierra Mist
    We did a blind taste test at home. The Winner: Diet Sierra Mist. More carbonation and sweetness that Sprite, stronger than 7-Up. Better lemon lime flavor that the other also!