Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sprite Ice

I was just at my local 7-11, and I picked up this previously unannounced new Sprite, Sprite Ice.

The bottle lists it as a "Lemon-Lime Mint Flavoured Soda"

As digusting as it sounds it's actually pretty good, smells kinda bad, but the taste is unique, kinda like the original Sprite, but the over sweetness of the original is toned down by the mint in Sprite Ice.

Overall I'd give it a 7/10.

You live in Ontario? When I was in Toronto last week, I also saw this at a 7-11 and bought it (I think it was the one on Wilson avenue, west of Keele... had a Beer Store next to it). I heard it was a test market in some places. I haven't heard any reports of it or seen it in the states yet.
    <a href=\"http://www.cheerwine.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.cheerwine.com</a>

I live in B.C. on Vancouver Island, noticed this stuff the second I got in the sevvy, I tend to buy every new soda that comes in, just to know what it's like.

Can you sell me some of the Sprite ICE bottles and\or cans? Or trade? Thanks!

your two years late there pal. Its long discontinued
    I Love Soda!

Believe it or not, but I think Brian over at sodafinder.com still has some for sale. I think its a pretty penny though.
    Anita

Maybe I really spaced this one out but I just do not recall Sprite Ice. I went to that site and looked at the picture but it does not ring a bell.

What did it taste like or what was different about it from regular Sprite. I feel some what ashamed as I have been a loyal Sprite drinker for a number of years. Maybe it never made to the Chicago area????

Thanks
    Zabe

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    Maybe it never made to the Chicago area????
    It was only in Canada I think.
    Anita

<trinidad> Guest

just saw 7up ice in trinidad west indies, same concept but better product

<Someone> Guest

Sprite Ice had a mint flavor that was weak at first, but became more noticeable as one continued to drink the bottle/can, and afterwards it left behind a mild minty taste in one's mouth.

It was only released in Canada and Belgium. Coke discontinued it in Canada in 2004; I don't know about Belgium, however.