Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr. Pibb Back??

<keithk> Guest

I just went to the new Krispy Kreme in Cranston RI which just opened last wek. I noticed that they had Mr. Pibb in the fountain...everywhere i have been in the pastyear has changed to Pibb Xtra and since this store Just opened i found it weird that that had Mr. Pibb rather than Pibb Xtra..I hope its coming back!!

It's just a label, they probably didn't have any Pibb Xtra logos around, so they used up an old Mr. Pibb. I'd say the product is still Pibb Xtra though. Many fountains and vending machines here still have Mr. Pibb up instead of Pibb Xtra.

I remember Mr. Pibb. I used to love Mr. Pibb. I used to drink that soda pop when I was kid. It tasted like Dr. Pepper. Does Pibb Xtra taste like Dr. Pepper.

<Rob> Guest

Pibb Xtra is like a watered down Mr. Pibb with a slightly altered taste. It doesn't come close to the great taste of Mr. Pibb. I buy Pibb Xtra only a fraction of the amount I bought of Mr. Pibb.

I find Pibb Xtra more spicey than Mr. Pibb. It definetly has a kick to it.

<Jay> Guest

I loved the old Mr. Pibb, but I still will drink Pibb Xtra often.

Pibb Xtra tastes EXACTLY like Dr Pepper, for the casual soda drinker there is no difference whatsoever. Mr Pibb definitely rocked though. I think the regular Mr Pibb definitely had more flavor to it than Pibb Xtra.

Originally posted by Red Fusion RoX:
    Pibb Xtra tastes EXACTLY like Dr Pepper, for the casual soda drinker there is no difference whatsoever.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

segs segs segs segsegsegsegsegsegsegsegsegsegsegsegsegsegseg egsegsegs segseg

Does anyone know where I can get Pibb Xtra? I live in San Diego,CA and I've seen it in restaurants here but I can't find it in stores. Help?