Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Servicemen, universities, shift workers and future millionaires be advised that Wild Tiger is here! [img]smile.gif[/img] Coke may not like it. Pepsi may not like it. Red Bull may be hating it on ice. Wild Tiger has a loyal customer base overseas where units may drink a Humvee-load per week! It has lower sodium and sugars than several energy drinks and is poplular in gyms. It has no aspertame, unlike many low- or no suger competitors. It is easy on the stomach. No guarana or ephedrine. AND THE TASTE! To the dear people who have sweated their lungs out in Iraq and Afganistan: here's a little taste of home while you're in the States. I read a RUMOR on a web site that it had nicotine in it. Wrong. They were not familiar with VITAMIN B3, nicotamide. This drink is going to make other people nostalgic for their current can of fizz, because they won't be drinking anything but Wild Tiger in the future. 336)462-3164. 31.60/cs of 24 on retail pickup orders or local delivery. (Compare that to the $2.00 per can or $8.00 Yaeger drinks using Red Bull as a bar mixer) We have sole proprietorship for the Southeastern United States! Distribute with us and get wealthy. Please email symteckie@hotmail.com or visit our site: interpolsolutions.com
    May the winds of life blow through the branches of your soul.

Sounds like someone just came from a sales rally.

When I went to your website I saw nothing of an energy drink. Just tactical gear.?????????

[ 03-29-2006, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: greg ]
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

please see this post http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-b...;f=16;t=000425
    to figure out probably why you shouldn't have picked up this ten year old product.

Wow...sales rally is right. Was it that this energy drink was THE one of choice or was it the only choice for the military? Actually, you may have a great niche market there...if military personnel already know of your brand...you may start selling on military bases in their commissaries...

Honestly, I doubt Coke, Pepsi or Red Bull would be worried about Wild Tiger in the slightest...

Originally posted by RunWithDaLilGuy:
    please see this post http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-b...;f=16;t=000425
    to figure out probably why you shouldn't have picked up this ten year old product.
    Maybe they just finished picking up all the unsold product! LOL
    I respect your right to hear my opinion.

<catscradle> Guest

I just spent last year stationed in Baghdad. The beverage in question looks like this: It is slightly less sweet than Red Bull with a similar flavor. My team managed to get them from some local Iraqi kids for 15.00 USD per case of 24. We shared it with some fellow soldiers and within a month we were taking orders from various companies and teams within our battalion. We ended up buying about 20 cases per week from those kids. For many months Wild Tiger was the fuel that we ran on. I would love to see it come stateside. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be as cheap as it was overseas. As to the comments that this beverage is old or out of date, the product that we purchased was definitely fresh. However, I do know of another energy drink named Red Tiger which is older and has been discontinued.

Thank you for your service to our country. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Very cool to hear that at least you found a beverage that you all could drink. Those kids must have found a lost supply truck. LOL

[ 04-24-2006, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Great post Mr Z!

Catscradle - first and foremost, like Mr Z said, thanks for all of your efforts at making the USA a wonderful place to live!

As for Wild Tiger - I assume the product is manufactured overseas...which means it will undoubtedly cost more here. If I were the maker of the drink...I would start out with the military niche and work up from there. It seems to have a following amongst servicemen/women.

I’m pretty sure wild tiger is a fairly new product.
    I could be wrong but I think the stuff is from Jordan.

If Wild Tiger is from Jordan why are we letting our Service men drink this stuff?!?!?!
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!