Bevboard

High Iam trying to start a beverage company i have some product that i currently make for aprox 100 people. My confusion comes with making for 10,000 people and how do i cross my recipe over to a bottling company without losing the taste.
    Also how do i stop the bottling company from stealing my idea or selling it to somebody else. I look forward to your replies.

I suggest you Man Up and pay for a good attorney that specializes in Beverage Industry law. They are out there. I would have him look over any contract you make with a contract manufacturer.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

I agree 100%!
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

I agree aswell.
    Spartan Dan

Hi,

Stopping bottling companies from stealing your beverage is no problem. I’ve used companies in the US and Mexico to bottle energy drinks and sodas with no worries. You sign a contract with the bottling companies when you bottle your product and your lawyer reviews it.

The bottling companies are mixing experts and will help you get your taste right for large batches of up to millions of cases.

In my experience your worries should be around getting distribution, retail sales and operating capital.

Remember, most bottling companies are in the business of bottling. They sell that as a service. If they start stealing customers ideas they will not have any customers!

Thanks,

Jorge
    Jorge Olson<br />Liquid Brands Management, Inc.<br /><a href=\"http://www.LiquidBrandsManagement.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.LiquidBrandsManagement.com</a><br />Phone619) 852 6942