Bevboard

Have you ever bought a soda and looked at the top of the cans and you noticed dirt in the groovy on the top?? Let me knwo what you think about my new product "GroovyClean" It's a key ring that hold the Groovy Clean Beverage can cleaner and opener. Check out the videos of iit in use on my website www.groovyclean.com

Thanks

Very cool. This looks to be a very useful product. I like the fact that this tool was designed to work with a napkin. I also like that it will hang nicely on a key chain.

Thanks for letting us know about your product.
    Will groovy clean be sold in retail stores?
    (If so please list some if you can.)

[ 11-01-2006, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

We're trying and hopefully we'll have them in a nation wide retail store soon. Currently, they are only available online or in a few retail stores around the Saint Petersburg, Florida area.

Thanks

Originally posted by GroovyClean:
    We're trying and hopefully we'll have them in a nation wide retail store soon. Currently, they are only available online or in a few retail stores around the Saint Petersburg, Florida area.

Thanks
    U could sell them 2 State Lottery's 2 double as ticket scratchers/can top cleaners.

In Oregon the lottery gives away little plastic keychain lottery ticket scratchers.