Bevboard

hello everybody!
    ok, this is more or less a game of who has what where they live.
    i want you to all post what the best local brews are where you live and what state your in.

here in new jersey the best local brew is "Ramstein" they make german style wheat beers and now have a seasonal winter at 9.1 % alc.
    talk about a winter warmer [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-24-2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Pete ]

strohs...

a****er block beers are very good.
    we also have big buck, around metro detroit. but there's a ton of breweries once you get more north. i'll try and find a website with a list. michiganders like beer.
    woot woot

Anchor Steam, but that really isnt a micro brew any more. Moylans and Marin Brewing Co. makes some great beers. San Quinten Break Out Stout is my favorite name, but the 8.5% Kilt Lifter Scottish Ale is my favorite. CA

Some of the best stuff around here comes from the Appalachian Brewing Co., http://www.abcbrew.com/

They have several different varieties but my favorite is Water Gap Wheat. It's an unfiltered ale, very tasty! Another good one is Susquehanna Stout which is kind of like Guinness, but with an almost coffee-like taste.

We also have Troegs Brewing Company, which I still haven't tried.

New Belgum brewing in Ft. Collins is the best around here. I LOVE Fat Tire Amber Ale.