Bevboard

Thread: tequiza

recently i tried tequiza, a mexican style beer made with blue agave nectar. best beer i've ever had. great smooth almost sweet flavor. anyone else experinced the great taste?
    rain makes the corn grow,<br />corn make the liquor flow,<br />Lord, Lord let it rain!

no no, you tried a Budweiser beer with some fake tequilla flavoring. Not even a real mexican beer. But I will say it tastes, ok. If you are drunk it tastes a lot better.

"Singha" from thailand. this beer is light in color hoppy and comes in a uniquily shaped bottle. but dont let the light color fool you. this beer is 6% alc.

Tequiza??? Ick, that stuff is awful! How drunk do you have to be so that your taste buds stop functioning? And then what a hangover you will have!

Now Singha... that is pretty good. Singha means "tiger"; hence the name Singha Pura (Singapore) which is city of the tiger. Thailand has very good beers; Singha is great and also Amarit (which is called Kloster there). Both great Thai beers. So so so so much better than Tequiza; no comparison in fact!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!