Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

wondering if any of you guys/gals (not heard from you in a while HEIDI) have a favorite "SUMMER" beer?

mine is (in order)
    (1)GEARYS
    (2)TROUT RIVER (whitewater ale)
    (3)BERKSHIRE
    (4)GRITTYS

Look forward to everyones response

Lost Coast White Shark (hefe)
    Marin Brewing Company IPA
    Laganitas D.U.I.P.A.

The hefe is a great beer to drink durring the hot day...The heavy in hops, IPA's are great at night

Ron you sound like you might like a hoppy beer, have you ever had "HAZED and INFUSED" from Rockies Brewery? its a dry hopped ale.

no, but I will definatly keep an eye open when I am out at the local Beverages and More, or travel out that way.

wow four post between two members!

I guess that folks would rather comment on edudes STUPID remarks than engage in some meaningful posts/discussions!

topic hyjack

toby can you give the edude jabs a rest If you don't like him don't give him reason to respond. Don't take this as siding with anyone I'm just tired of the whole thing . We all know you don't like edude.

the bickering between people is getting old.

Now back the topic at hand.

Summer beer I haven't had a summer beer really. I like gritty's and gearys american ale. I don't drink all the much beer anymore. I'm so out of the scene [img]smile.gif[/img]

point takin bwall

I don't have a favorite summer beer: I tend to buy/drink whichever beer I'm in the mood for (at the time).

Summer time is the only time that I'll puchase canned beer. I fish with several people and we always purchase canned beer for those outings (don't want broken glass in the boat).

That said, nothing beats a cold beer on a hot summer's day. Just about any brand of beer will quench my thirst better than any other beverage choice.

I live in the woods (in a secluded area), so sitting on the deck, listening to the radio while smoking a cigar and drinking an ice cold beer is among my favorite means for enjoying the summer nights. Throw in some steaks on the grill and my definition of heaven is almost complete.

One of my favorite summer beer is Farmhouse Summer Ale, from Flying Fish Brewing, based in New Jersey.
    "Pepsi, The choice of a new Generation"

Smile

Miller Chill its niiiiiiccceeee.