Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Budwieser e

Saw an ad for the new beer with caffeine and it comes in a 10oz. can???

Should be interesting!!!

where'd ya see the ad?

is thit stuff hitting stores anytime soon?

cant wait to give it a try.. i bet ill hate the flavor, but i hope i like it..

wish there was a light version in the works.. too many calories...

Tasted it at NACS. IT TATES ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. No male would drink it. better shot with females but still probably not.

low carb green apple is out and taking a shot at smirnoff twisted green apple
    woot woot

still cant find that low carb green apple in chicago yet..

cant find B to the E either, why does beer/alcohol stuff always take so long to get into chicago!?

Saw an ad for B to the E. Looks ok, but dont know how it will taste or who they will market to. Sounds like Sparks, without the malt liquor and just Buds beer.

Honestly it tastes like they took beer and redbull and mixed them together. It has a hint ot berry/cherry, but essentially beern and energy drink and it has been selling in huge volume north of Chicago, everyone I've talked to that carries it says its selling like crazy, could just be the new factor or maybe more

just picked up 4 cans of it at $1.49 a piece.. thats the onyl way they had it, in singles.

they said they just got it a week ago, nobody else has it yet.. one other liquor store said they'd get it tomorrow..

this is in chicago BTW.. 4 packs apparently coming, like energy drinks do, at a slight discount.. hopefully $4 (or $5) for a 4 pack.

wow.. drank about 1/3 of a can..

so far, not liking it.. has a very odd taste.. definately an acquired taste..

no clue how it will do.. definately see it doing better in clubs/rave type situations than a typical bar unless it comes on tap at some point.. but i doubt that, we'll probably just see it in these 10oz cans in singles and 4 packs huh?

have been drinking more of these and its growing on me.. the taste is distinctly its own.. its not a redbull/vodka flavor, it isnt a beer flavor, it isnt a malternative flavor.. its a very odd mix of bits and parts of all those.

definately has some caffeine/guarana in it from my personal experience of drinking them...

i think these could do well if people arent turned off by the initial taste... was a good idea to make this and make it easier for people to get that alcohol/caffeine combo than doing redbull/vodka... wish it was a bit cheaper though...

got a 6 pack for $8 tonight.. but generally speaking they come in 4 packs in this cardboard thing and thats like $5.50-6.