Bevboard

so if you are a fan, stock up with what you can find..

i can probably be crowned the Jack Daniels Hard Cola KING of Chicago, as I have tons of the stuff in my house now.. TONS of it..

i dont even like it that much, i enjoy it, but rarely drink it.. but i was caught off guard with the captain morgan gold being cancelled, and i didnt like that at first and it eventually became a favorite.. so i figured, at the prices i got it for, might as well stock enough up for a long time..

that captain morgan gold i had was like a year or longer old, and tasted great to me.. so ill probably be throwing a jack daniels hard cola party or two over the next year or two [img]smile.gif[/img]

dude, i coulda told you that. stoli citrona, sauza diablo bit the dust first. then they gave up on jack daniels hard cola when US BEverage (seagrams) came out with the jack daniels country cocktails in the malt beverage category.

also, smirnoff twisted cranberry is being canceled in favor of two new flavors, black cherry and watermelon.
    woot woot

well they were up until recently still selling 6 packs nearby... stoli/sauza were like a year ago.. jack daniels is something recent.. unless you mean they cancelled it when they gave it to smaller distributors to handle??

nah they probably ran a couple more production lines but eventually, jack daniels the brand decided to go with the 4-packs made by seagrams. get it while you can sir.
    woot woot

i have more jd hard cola than ill ever drink.. one 12 oz bottle is about all i could drink in any given night and i dont often feel the taste for it..

the 24 oz bottles are better when i am more drunk, than i dont notice how thick/soda-y the stuff is.. i normally drink diet mixed drinks or low carb beers/malternatives...