Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

any new ones coming out anyone know of?

or will it just be the current ones that are selling and some flavor extensions?

i think this category is spent. there will be the occasional flavor extension, i could see one more from mike's as it will replace it's Light within the year (just my guess)

smirnoff twisted v is discontinuing the cranberry flavor in favor of the blackberry and watermelon that are coming out.

skyy blue doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon, unfortunately.

zima's three flavors are doing well for themselves as well, considering the past sales of the former formulations.

i don't see any room to improve upon the malternative segment, and i think it'll probably start waning away.
    woot woot

I live in Oregon and the OLCC "Oregon Liquor Control Commission" has made a new law where Liquor based Malts may not be on the shelf any longer. They have to reformulate the malternatives now just for the state of Oregon as wine based.
    So Oregon will have there gross and special malternatives now. I hate the OLCC!

[ 01-02-2005, 01:42 PM: Message edited by: EnergyKing ]

weird...

do you mean the smirnoff ices of the world? because those have no liquor in them. or those tarantula thingies that do have some liquor in them...
    woot woot

smirnoff twisted black cherry and watermelon are out.

mike's hard lemonade is coming out with a berry flavor in march. it will be purple.

smirnoff ice low carb and mike's light are really dyin'.
    woot woot

smirnoff ice low-carb?

the only smirnoff i know of are:

smirnoff ice
    smirnoff ice triple black
    smirnoff twisted's multiple flavors

you mean skyy sport or bacardi silver low-carb?

there's
    smirnoff ice
    smirnoff triple black
    smirnoff ice low-carb
    smirnoff twisted raspberry
    smirnoff twisted green apple
    smirnoff twisted mandarin orange
    smirnoff twisted black cherry
    smirnoff twisted watermelon
    *smirnoff twisted cranberry - discontinued

we also have smirnoff twisted party packs, which are 12pks with green apple, raspberry, mandarin orange and cranberry in them.

also, we have smirnoff ice, triple black, twisted green apple and raspberry in 24oz bottles.
    woot woot

hmm thats weird, smirnoff ice low-carb i've never seen, its not available in chicago.. i havent even heard about it on the internet anywhere, is it brand new?

will it be getting a national rollout? I really like smirnoff ice/triple black, would love to try it.

will pickup a 6pack of watermelon soon to give a tr,y seems like it could be interesting.. i picked up one of those party packs right when it came out to have a variety for my GF and for whenever I had people over and they went quickly, people seemed to like them, but i havent really had any of the smrinoff twisteds..

hmm, i searched on the internet but couldnt find muhc info, but did find a little.. is it called "smirnoff ice ultra 1", and its 1 gram of carbs?

i wish they had this around here, but i think its just rolling out, no? one of the few places that mentioned it, it was mentioned this week...