Bevboard

Has anyone had a chance to try the new aluminum bottles from Anheuser-Bush? I'm trying to find a bar carrying them in Chicago, but no luck so far.
    www.anheuser-busch.com/news/AlumBottles_121604.htm

that's interesting, because michelob and michelob light have been suffering hugely because of michelob ultra. they're both dying on the shelves, and that world select junk is just dying as well.
    woot woot

I've so far only seen these bottles in New York and the Las Vegas Bar and Nightclub Show. They are truly gorgeous. Good luck in Chicago, but you can probably find some info by calling your local Anheuser Busch distributor. Try Windy City Distribution: (630) 836-9503.

they're in detroit as well.
    they do look nice, but will it help the brands?
    woot woot

I tried Iron City in the aluminum bottle. As advertised, it kept the beer cold much much longer.

i tried it too. the bottles look great and the drink stays colder much longer although i swear the packaging effects the taste. i am sure it is mental since you think bottle but taste can. what do you think?
    never trust a woman named after a u.s state.

i tried it too. the bottles look great and the drink stays colder much longer although i swear the packaging effects the taste. i am sure it is mental since you think bottle but taste can. what do you think?
    never trust a woman named after a u.s state.

Looks great, and tastes pretty good. Definately stays colder longer. I really didn't notice any metallic taste or anything from the container though.

I didn't taste a difference. It can't be much different then drinking from a keg.