Bevboard

Seems that Johnnie Walker is making a push to get JW Green distributed and carried in America.. saw a "Green Introductory Pack" with 2 750ml blacks, and 1 200ml green, for $50.. good price on the two blacks and then you have a free 200ml green.

seems smirnoff twisted is going to change is packaging, i have seen it on the watermelons already but the other flavors still have the old packaging..

have seen all the new bacardi silver packaging, its VERY plain but it actually helps it get noticed IMO.. their new "look" for the watermelon flavor isnt what they went with on the other flavors, so now they'll have to change that packaging immediately.. seems to be harder to find low-carb dark cherry, and most people only carry the low-carb green apple..

run, post some news in here!

okay, well went out to get some groceries, finally saw all the updated smirnoff line... smirnoff ice/triple black/twisted lineup all kinda have a similar theme/look going on with their packaging/graphics...

also noticed that the ice/triple blacks are going on sale for $9.99 at regular grocery stores, which is the cheapest I've ever seen them.. wonder if they are going to have to drop the price or cancel some more of their smirnoff lineup..

9.99 for 6pks?

Smirnoff is changing the line of logos, as is bacardi.

mikes is still doing solidly.

heineken is coming out with a light beer.

we got all these smirnoff party packs in the other day. different ones for different chains.

there isn't much news to report, plus i kinda wanted to keep assclown out of this room.
    woot woot

$9.99 for the 12packs, sorry, shoulda specified..

i see the smirnoff/bacardi new logos mostly everywhere now...

mikes seems to have found its place and its niche, good POS materials/marketing/etc.

when is this new heineken hitting? how is bud select/mich ultra doing?

i have seen a new party pack in some stores with triple black in it and 3 other flavors from the twisted lineup, and then I saw a 24pack version with different lineup I believe at Sam's..

i noticed they put B^E in a enclosed cardboard case now of 4 cans.. seems they were trying those weird 4 pack cardboard holders previously, and then just putting 4 in a plastic ring holder. the new packaging looks better, still not sure why they havent put the bottles out everywhere..