Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

that other one was getting bulbous

apparently the captain morgan tattoo has been reformulated.. anyone know the difference, is it sticking around?

lowcarb black cherry bacardi silver is a real bitch to find these days, are those low-carbers being cancelled?

run said a new smirnoff twisted V is coming out; grape flavor... run do you know the date?

tilt doesnt seem to be getting as big of a push as quickly as i thought it would, i cant find it anywhere outside of a few places in chicago

soon. i have seen nothing but bad dates on b^e, and i've hardly seen tilt. we're still kicking ass with sparks. we got 3Sum in but it blows.
    woot woot

any idea on rockstar 21 launch dates?

i finally found TILT in a store closer to home, the only 1 within a large radius... but this store seems to be a test bed, as i've found other products there that havent ended up elsewhere.. (24oz size Jack daniels hard cola)..

b^e i heard from a buddy of mine whos uncle is a higher up at anheuser; many want it to be cancelled, but one of the execs up top has a hardon for it and considers it his pet project, and wont let it be cancelled yet.. only reason its still around apparently.

havent seen smirnoff twisted V grape yet.. would you let me know when you see it come in?

hows watermelon moving?

new starbucks liquor product out..

looks like the starbucks coffee liquor bottle, but its cream/off white colored, and its "Starbucks Cream Liquor"..

as described:
    "is a silky smooth blend of cream, the finest spirits and a hint of rich starbucks coffee."

pretty good over ice.

also, any word on bacardi silver lowcarbs being cancelled? they are no longer featured in the beers list at anheuser buschs webpage, when they always used to be.. apple and dark cherry going bye bye?

still around here. and i always thought that they sold well, especially the black cherry...
    woot woot

miller is coming out with "1855 Celebration Lager" to commemorate their 150th anniversary.
    woot woot

Originally posted by Jimmy O'Sullivan:
    new starbucks liquor product out..

Is this something that will sit beside the malternatives or will it be sitting at the liqour store?
    Anita

nothing on smirnoff twisted grape as of yet. production problems? i don't know.

also stella artois is making a presence in my market. it's a slow roll out in some areas. also coming is Brahma beer.

we've got 12pks of smirnoff twisted green apple as well, as it's the number one flavor nationally.
    woot woot

the starbucks cream liqueur should sit directly next to the coffee liqueuer in the liquor store.

finalyl seeing it in stores now, so i could get another bottle, amazing stuff.

havent seen the 1855 commemoration lager, sounds interesting though..

also havent seen the smirnof twisted v grape.