Bevboard

I was just looking at Rock Star 21 cans and realized they have no nutritional info, ie Caffein,vitamins,etc.,etc.

I realize Alc. does not need such info, BUT when U mix in an energy drink should not it then?

I also noticed the alc./vol.prominently displayed on the label, I know in Oregon 4 example displaying the %of alc. is frowned on, and is not on most beer container 4 example.

I remember in Oregon several yars ago Portland was trying 2 ban Energy drinks because they were trying 2 get around Caffeine limits set 4 carbonated beverages.

I know some Cities have limits on the alc.% of some catagories and the manufacturers have 2 change the alc % if they want 2 sell there.

I have always wondered with drinking and driving being frowned on more and more why the consumer was not allowed 2 know the % of Alc.he was consuming.

[ 10-13-2006, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: rackitup ]

I noticed at he NACS show that "Sparks" from Miller brands had a high alcohol content. Some flavors had 7% and one 8% if I'm not mistaken.
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Greg,

What do U think about Energy drinks that contain Alc. not needing 2 list the % of Energy enhancing content's?