Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lamest drink ever. The people at corporate are complete arrogant buffoons. Nuff said.

I take it you must sell a so called competitor??

JT, from your useful post it sounds like you'd fit right in.

I'm with JT on this one. Obviously people drink it to get the buzz cause the taste is pathetic in my opinion.

Why not get the buzz and enjoy the great taste of Bawls!

I have to agree with boodoo on this one. Anyway, thanks RB for making people accepting of higher pricing for boutique drinks anyway; as for drinking your stuff I have to abstain!!

------------------
    Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

I agree that I could not stand the taste of Red Bull when I first tried it. I have grown to like it in the past few years. I also think that Red Bull at the very least deserves the credit for doing an extremely good job in making thier product wanted by the the consumer. Like it or not RB is here to stay, which is evident by the imminent launch of Pepsi's entry into the category.

I haven't learned to like it, but that's probably just my taste. Anyway, other than taste, I agree with what you're saying.

------------------
    Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

bwtucker Guest

You know i still haven't seen it in my area.

I don't hate Red Bull, I just don't like the taste of it. Yes I do sell a competitor. I have 2 brands with 6 flavors and some of those I don't like the taste either.

[This message has been edited by warrzone (edited 10-04-2001).]

I hate Red Bull as a brand, as a competitor, as a little can, and as a company with a crapy advertisment...but to call the company a bunch of baffons or anything like that...maybe they were lucky enough to stumble upon this, or maybe they knew what they were doing...either way...Its hard to bash on a company that has a basic monopoly on a catigory...keep your bashing to thoes new age drink companys that can't make a dime even after record years of growth...But I wont point a finger at thoes companies...lets just call them Janes Soda..