Bevboard

y does florida and the rest of the usa dont have barq's red cream soda it is only avalible in ohio indiana mich and other mid west dtates in that area y does it not come down here to florida and the rest of the uanited stated it is a really good soda and please tell me how to contact the barq's red cream soda company i want to ask them direst too [img]smile.gif[/img]

When I was in Florida over a year ago, they had Red Flash all over the place.. Coming from the Hollywood (HW) production facility. Since Red Flash and Red Creme are very similar drinks, I assume CCE saw no point in selling both.

I rarely see Red Creme anymore. The last place I saw it at was a convenience store near Reading, PA. One facing in the Coke door, and it was produced at a plant that I don't recognize the code for.

Since your email address didn't work...

Coca-Cola owns Barq's. They bought the company in 1995. They also produce Red Flash, which is a knockoff of the Big Red soda.

Red Flash bombed in Michigan but so did Barq's Red Creme. We only have RB/Diet RB (and only that in some stores, not widely carried).

The cream soda's that do good are Stewart's and Jones, for example, as well as IBC. None of the big three have put out award winning or fast selling creme/cream sodas.
    woot woot

When I worked for Philadelphia Coke, we had Barq's RB reg/diet, and Cream reg/diet. Diet Cream outsold cream at least 2-1 in the stores I worked in.

Barq's Red Cream is produced in at least two production facilities that I now of: (CN), Cincinnati and (HO), Indianapolis. I believe I have also seen it from MAC (HM), Hamburg, PA.

[ 01-13-2003, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: bigrich ]

It's also made in Barq's hometown of Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Along with French Vanilla Creme Soda.

is there a website address for barq's red cream soda where i can order the products

Red Flash has been re-introduced in the Dallas area in 20 oz. bottles. Saw some this afternoon, along with Citra 20 oz. bottles.