Bevboard

So here's my story. I've been a fan of Dr Pepper since I was 6. We moved from the north to Texas and I was given DP for the first time [img]smile.gif[/img] Years passed and I like most people found lots of good things to drink, my favorite was SURGE soda. Anyhoo- when it got hard to find SURGE again, I ended up back with Dr Pepper. But I did not like Red Fusion when it came out. I couldn't taste any berry, it just tasted sweeter to me. Well- a friend gave me 36 bottles from his store because he could sell them, and now- I love it [img]smile.gif[/img] Maybe I just needed to let it grow on me- or maybe it's because I was close-minded at first. Anyone else find that they suddenly like beverages they used to dislike?

Red Fusion has grown on me too! I mean i still perfer alot of other drinks but I would now give it a 7 out of ten vs. a 5.5 outta ten. Anyways it seems to be selling pretty slow around here which is not a good sign. I'll blame it on the blockhead local Pepsi dist.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

I blame DPSU. Nobody knows what this brand is. Coke and Pepsi around here (I live near 3 different Coke companies and 3 different Pepsi companies) both include RF in their sales and coolers, but nobody's really buying it.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

I tried Pepsi Blue whatever its called for the 3rd time. I thought it was a little better this last time. I don't hate it anymore. weird.

Originally posted by SURGE:
    Red Fusion has grown on me too! I mean i still perfer alot of other drinks but I would now give it a 7 out of ten vs. a 5.5 outta ten. Anyways it seems to be selling pretty slow around here which is not a good sign. I'll blame it on the blockhead local Pepsi dist.
    Pepsi does a poor job with Red Fusion to begin with. Coke isn't much better. They really don't push it as much as they could. The quality of Fusion in the Pepsi world leaves SO much to be desired, compared to how a Coke RF tastes.

I suspect Pepsi wants to see RF go away so they have shelf space for more of their crappy products like Sierra Mist II.