Bevboard

Dr. Brown's diet cherry is the bestest soda around. How come the bevnet does not rate it?

Maybe if you sent them a bottle.
    If you think its the best diet cherry soda around why do you need Bevnet to tell you? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Because my favorite soda deserves the recognition of bevnet. Hopefully, more stores will carry etc.

Yes it is pretty good; I'm not the BevNet but I think I am a pretty good judge of soda so I'd say that if the BevNet tries Dr. Brown's Diet Black Cherry in glass bottles that they will give it about 4 stars! So you can use that as a temporary rating til they get some... [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Just started getting this stuff from an upstart distributor around here. The Jewish community is seeking us out and seems to love this stuff (it's Kosher, you know!). Meanwhile, I'll take Boylan's Black Cherry any day, but this seems to be the best diet b.c. out there.

hey SS, who's the company that makes dr brown's? canada dry of college point ny? i bought a canada dry bitter lemon or a tom collins mix here in east lansing with our indie canada dry dist and it was from pepsi, college point. did that bottler get bought out?

this CD dist here is crazy. tonic, diet tonic and tonic with lime and club soda from american, darien/northlake ill. bitter lemon, tom collins 1L from college point, ny (with old logo and the paper label! how retro, i mean, where's the black plastic bottom?!) and then they carry both schweppes and canada dry bitter lemon in the 10oz from american. nutso.
    woot woot