Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Man - you all dissing Jones is very entertaining. U all sound like little bitches who were picked last in gym class. I'm not one to register to a site such as this but it is a foggy nite here and I am bored. To be a hater must be a very sad and empty life up in Northern Cali. I know, you can blame it on the rainy weather but you have to admit, Jones is THE raddest product on the shelves today. They are making history and their marketing achievements speak for themselves. As the core of coolness of tv shows "Monster Garage" from Discovery Channel approached Jones Soda and asked for their old RV to transform it to a halfpipe and Tony Hawk wanted to be on the show to represent the Jones RV, they must be doing something right to have Jesse James and Tony HAwk in their corner. Check it out on April 14th 2003 if you need more proof. So, in short, suck it up, realize you are a little B-yauch and go cut the grass in your little surburbia neighborhood and go try the new Jones Green Tea made with Hemp. It might mellow U out a bit homie.

I think the different photos on the bottles is a groovy idea, a real eye-catcher, but everytime I try one of their flavors I think "Yuck, this tastes TOO much like cheap candy!"

How old are U?? Jones demographic is 14-24 yr old. It is a creative artsy package that kids love. If you are 35 plus, dont bother dissing d the product. Its not for you. Like your grandparents wanted to exile Rock and Roll music.
    Rock on Jones- keep up the good work.
    Ciao
    SPF

Sweet*****Frank sounds like Yuck Mouth, or R.V. Frank. Dude, you've seen me, and you know I was by far not picked last in gym class. Now, if your little 5'10 frame will stand aside, maybe it can explain why Todd "Mr. WhoopAss" Infruma left Jones and sent out a nasty letter to the company about the way they do busines. Todd may have been the only guy out there who was more into Jones than you are. Monster Garage, great, glad to hear something from Jones is is being put to use. Tony Hawk, yeah, he's friends with you, and likes that Jones gives him free stuff and drove him around for a few years in the R.V. He should have nothing against you, and it will promote him more, so why wouldn't he be apart of it. Well, I have been around Oceanside and Escondito today, and I'll be glad to report that in the 20 stores I stoped in, only about 5 had Jones, but 12 of them ordered my product. Guess you guys are missing Todd right about now huh? Todd was a great person, but for someone who was so far into the Jones cult to see the light, that does mean there is hope for the rest of you. Also, how come Jones lost another $1,000,000 + this year? And they havent made money in any of their past 7 years of business? Must be a great company huh Frank? Tell Peter I said hello.

I was speaking to a very prominent marketing executive today about the beverage industry of which they are very active and she said only what everybody is thinking about Jones soda. They are like Brittany Spears over exposed.

I think that sums it all up.

I love Monsters garage and look forward to them cutting up the Jones RV. It's nice to see Peter showing his investors his lack for control on spending there money. Oh well I guess they need the marketing write off. Of course Jesse James likes them they give them free stuff. When you give it away for free everyone loves ya but ask them to buy and that's when you know who your real friends are.

Right about now Peter should be able to hear an echo heard around the world. Where is the money gone!

Can you say over exposeure.... Oh YA!

I b 39 and if I's wants to drink tha Jones I will do that. BOOYA SPF.
    FDF

FunkyDickFrancine-
    Are U my WonderTwin ready to fight evil Jones Haters?? If so, meet me at the Hall of Justice at 10 pm at we will go get them tonite.............
    It will be painless Anti Jonesers- It will be painless.

Is it just me, or do all of the Jonesies seem like they originate from a group of high school thugs who met each other serving detention? The attitude goes from the president right down to the salespeople; a bunch of hype and BS mixed with push, shove, push, shove.

Aren't people supposed to actually enjoy soda or is that supposed to be something of the past?
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Let me tell you my first experience with JONES SODA. I saw it in an electronics store in Utah while I was in college. I thought: Wow, cool, soda in glass bottles. So I bought some and took it back to my apartment. Then I tried it. It was the most horrible tasting drink I had ever had. What a dissapointment! I don't care what the people who sell it are like, or the pictures on the bottles. The stuff tasted terrible. Of course, that store went out of business. I suspect you see Jones Soda on Monster Garage only because they get it for free or are paid to put it in there! I have only seen a few episodes of that show, but I have never seen them actually drinking it! Maybe thay use it as parts washer to remove grease and all.

>>Of course, I could also go on about plenty of other sodas that I think are really bad to!

[ 03-13-2003, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: BottleBoss ]

I did see them use Jones Juice as a fire retardant one time. I guess that's how good it is they only use it to put out fires. Jesse James has only been seen drinking, Gatorade, Water and of course Beer on the pontoon boat episode. Sorry Jones Not even Jesse will drink the stuff. But he is no dummy he will most certainly take a freebie!!!!!!! It's a high light of the show when they get it for free!!!!!