Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sex Kola is ok? Glass bottle with pinup girls on it? Sound familiar? Is Sex Kola with Screaming Orange somehow better or less suggestive than Poosie the Cat and the SumPoosie Product???? You have got to be kidding.........................

I agree - it is NOT okay. But I do have to admit that I personally like the SEX COLA label design better than the Sum Poosie bottle.

Other than that though - maybe the flavor is better? I don't know since I haven't tried it. But noone can say that it is more acceptable in the mainstream market with a name like SEX COLA.

Oh my God - does that mean I am concurring with Energy Dude? Wow - Miracles CAN happen!

What can I say Johnny but thanks. I am tired of defending a really good product. I just wish people would come on this board and offer sales suggestions or possible other distributors instead of all the bad mouthing. By the way do you really think a little paper label is better than a fully wrapped shrink sleeve bottle?

What we have found is that the darker your label design is the less it seems to sell. That doesn't mean to say that the colours should be neon.

We have also found that the less complicated the design is the better.

And I agree, less of the I am best you are the worst...more of the maybe try this maybe try that would be nice [img]smile.gif[/img]

uh....thanks for the enlightment.

Sais Energydude: Mommy, Mommy, Look at them! They're getting away with doing it! Why can't I?
    THUS SAITH THE KANKING: If it's not in an Aluminum can, It should go in the garbage can!

uh...............again thanks for the wonderful input.

What about CHERRY POP? (You need to see the label) Bev. & More has it in the old time section.

Are you talking about Lollies? Yeah thats a good brand, but nothing shady about it. Picture of the owner with her puppy "Cherry".

I missed this thread. What is sex cola? Where do I get some? pictures?