Bevboard

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Great......now we are promoting drug use??? What next?

Heres an idea. Dont picture things in that way. It's a soda dude. Jeez. Why does everyone I know picture everything in a bad way whenever they see something like that?

Let's get X'd out ?????????????? What other way should that be takin???????? They are promoting drug use and it makes me sick.

I don't see drug use in it

"Let's get X'ed out" can also mean "have a blast" or lets get caffeine drunk but it doesnt mean anything about MDMA. Products wouldn't sell if they ment that.

I didn't realize this thread existed until this last post.. But this is hilarious. Mr. Dude is on here busting on another drink's name, but has no problems with his Poosie drink's name.. and no problem with people yelling the name of his drink on the street.

How hypocritical.

Don't be an idiot FUSION !!! There is nothing wrong with getting SumPoosie it is harmless fun. No one has ever died from too much Poosie. Let's get X'd out is nothing more than promoting drug use. What??? None of you have heard of X or ecstasy??? Yeah give me a break if you are not offended by someone saying hey lets get x'd out well..... maybe you should be.

Ever heard of STDs, dude?

SumPoosie does not promote unsafe sex you idiot.

My point is that you are getting fired up about a supposed connection between this other drink, but see no problem with the connection made already between your drink and the other type of "poosie." That's what I call hypocritical.

Having multiple sex partners does increase the likelihood that you will contract a STD, AIDS, an unwanted pregnancy, and so on. I never said you promoted unsafe sex, but you are promoting getting as much "poosie" as one can.

I think it's pretty sad and pathetic that a supposed professional as yourself resorts to calling people idiots.