Bevboard

I was told RB is now sold for 26 buck to distributors out west and they in turn sell for 34. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Only 8 bucks a case profit? Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Well its always been an $8-$10 dollar profit ...depending on brand support in the market. (i.e. Case display, rewards, contests, incentives, etc.)

I dont see RBna going up to the distributors, maybe the distributos are going up to the retailer?

Never the less...interesting though. Maybe just testing the waters, or since the retailers are selling it for $2.09-$2.29 and not $1.89-$1.99 like before, RB and the distributors are wanting some of that $$.

We here in the beer industry do that all the time.

Yeah, the dist. profit has always been about $8-$10 a case. It cost Red Bull about $8 to make and ship product over here. They keep about $4 per case profit, and $12 for advertising/promo funds. I could be off a little bit, but that is what I have been told by former RB insiders.

Ron, yes you are correct.

Deitrich is a VERY rich man! *Very nice, and very professional as well. (Met him in Miami once)

*Unlike SUM people.