Bevboard

I don't mind our machines having only Coke products, but why out of nine buttons is there only a choice betweeen Diet and regular Coke, and sometimes Vanilla? This must limit the sales, and exposure of people to new flavors) of Diet coke with lime, lemon, vanilla, as wellas other Coke labels.
    Same for what's available as fast food places.
    I can never find Diet Dr. Pepper at these places or machines.

Vending machines have mostly Coke and Pepsi plus diet because those are what sells. You don't want the Coke and Diet buttons empty and the Lime and Vanilla the only choice.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Nowadays vending machines usually have only cans and plastic, so who really cares what the selections are when you have to bring your own in order have something decent in the first place?

What we need Ron is a Bawls Vending Machine with Bawls and Guaranexx as the only selections; only in 10oz glass bottles. Send me the first one, please; and I'll install it in our office!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Welcome back to the bord SS. Yeah, that would be nice. I know Snapple has vending machines so I am sure it would be possible to get one for BAWLS or other glass beverages.

Our school's machines have a decent selection. Most Pepsi selections in diet and regular. We have three machines, though, so....

I also wonder how they decide what flavors to put in some of these vending machines. When Fanta Red Cream Soda was around I almost never saw it (or Fanta's Grape or Ginger Ale) in a vending machine.

Ron has a great idea there: Bawls, & premium sodas in glass in a vending machine. Yes, just like the Snapple machines. Bawls might go over REALLY good at a Rest Stop, having more kick than most other regular sodas.

Along this line, I remember some years ago I knew a guy that worked at a self service gas station. The owner of the station would carry a number of different sodas, & would change the the offerings of sodas in the Coke painted vending machine around a lot. The owner once put Pepsi in this Coke machine, & the guy I knew got yelled at by a Coke employee buying gas there.

Yes, the Pepsi was labeled Pepsi, & the soda machine was owned by the gas station. Go figure how he could yell at him.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

Because...when at a vending machine you want something that tastes good quickly (especially since you are paying an outrageous price for it). So, I can see why anybody would yell at somebody for putting Pepsi (shudders) in a Coke machine.
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

Anyone know if they're coming out with a diet version of Mr. PiBB.

Hey Ron, I know what your talking about. Most Coke machines and fountains have two coke slots. If I was in charge of Coca Cola... this is what I would do. I would replace every second Coke slot with Mello Yello or some other soda. I believe this would produce more competition vs Pepsi - rather than Coke overloading it's regular brand.