Bevboard

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

I come to this board to share something new in the market place and DO NOT SHARE THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT so that I am not "pushing" a product and still no one on this board has the ability to say hey cool that's great! There must be a lot of RB people on this board because I have never seen such a poorly made product defended with such vigor. It looks, smells, and taste like hell and when something better comes along instead of a cheer "Go get em" all you get is negative garbage.
    I have made a lot of money being positive and looking forward to each day. Some of you need to look within and decide if you are going to live each day being negative or are you going to look forward and move forward. I ordered 100 baginboxs and sold out in 4 days I have orders for another 400 and I simply can't believe it. I try to share this with beverage people what I see happening in the market place and I get a bunch of crap..... it's a shame. I wish somebody on this board would bring something new fresh and cool to the board but I don't see ANYONE doing that. What a shame...

ok ...heres your good job edude...GOOD JOB!
    Good luck with your new adventure...

I was just trying to tell you in the other thread that its NOT all about what the bartender wants!
    The consumer is called a consumer because why?
    They "consume" (I know that was korney) and a consumer is who makes the decission on what they want, not a lazy server or bartender or you me or anyone else who trys to sell in their product.

Ultimately it is what they ask for, and a smart owner is going to make availible the products that are called for.

So Im sorry if you took offense, I was only trying to shed a lil light on your topic.

Edude, even when you are trying not to push something you push it. I think you got some decent responces from your first post about the BIB product, but in every post you kept saying "this great product is sugar free no carb no calorie..." and by the 3rd post it was obvious you were trying to be sly about pushing it. I have thoes who like me and dont like me on this board, but if you look in the last year or so, I have talked about my brand maybe 5 times, if that. Everone on here is not interested in hearing a sales pitch, more just stories and ideas.

I am not pushing any product!!! I am sharing a change in what is happening in bars across the USA. I spent the last month in Florida. The last two weeks I was in Tampa, Ft. Lauderdale, and Miami. I went to a couple of hundred bars and nightclubs and I can tell you there is a shift going on. Bag in a box is for real and Bartenders are simply tired of opening little cans and waiting to poor when they are busy. One bar tried to pour RB into a gallon jug but it went flat. They switched to BIB right then and there. I am talking more about the change. Bartenders are not can openers...... They are over it!!!! Bag in a box is really going to start making a push in clubs. That is my point I am not pushing any product I am only stating Bag in Box is going to make a serious impact in the months ahead. I am bringing something new to the board..... but of course many on this board just want to bash. Let them bash. Bag in a box is changing how bartenders want to do business in the future.

With some thinking of who you are and how you operate edude, Ive figured it out!

You cant get the consumer to voluntaraly drink your drink or even give them a choice...so you try the sneaky backdoor angle and go to the server/manager and how it makes their lives easier/quicker in hopes that the club drops RB and you are the only one in the club which forces people to drink your product.

If you were in Miami and Ft Laud...got news for ya pal. Roaring Lion tried to enter the Mkt 1.5-2 yrs ago and FAILED!

The consumer wants RB!

Hey Toby......

Cans are old and obsolete Bartenders are not Can Openers!!!!

In Toby's world RB is the greatest product in the world nothing is better. It must be the great taste or the fact it looks like Piss or maybe its that wonderful medicine smell yeah monkey boy you must be right how can anyone do better than that!

I think it's quite telling that you keep using the term bag in box and not a specific brand. That says it all. The whole point of a bag in the box energy drink, any bag in the box energy drink, is to trick the consumer into purchasing a cheaper product instead of what they asked for (which in most cases is Red Bull). That's why the branding is virtually unimportant, the only way a bag in box energy drink sells is by remaining anonymous in the hopes that the consumer doesn't realize what it is they are drinking.

And the whole "bartender isn't a can opener" line is lame. What, is that your new product's slogan? Is that the only selling point you have for your "anonymous" brand in a box. Good luck.

Bottom line: if a consumer asks for something and is given something else without being informed of the switch, that is illegal. Welcome to the other side of the fence, hypocrite.

CR

Coco I am very surprised in you. You usually have something bright and interesting to say and this time you bring nothing to the table. I have not mentioned the brand because I don't want to be accused of "pushing" anything. The fact of the matter is I am noticing a shift in clubs and bars and that is what I am "pushing". Bartenders are not can openers! They are simply tired of opening the little cans Coco. When a customer orders Vodka and RB the bartender now just says I have something even better. I watched it night after night and not one customer disagreed. It is not hard to make a better looking, better tasting, better smelling energy drink. Consumers were told "I have something even better" and the consumer agreed everytime and when they asked what it was they were told it is new and has no calories, no sugar or carbs just pure energy. 100% of the people said "Great"! You must admit it not hard to make a better product than one that looks, taste, and smells like ass.

Originally posted by Energydude:
    They are simply tired of opening the little cans Coco. When a customer orders Vodka and RB the bartender now just says "I have something even better". I watched it night after night and not one customer disagreed. It is not hard to make a better looking, better tasting, better smelling energy drink. Consumers were told "I have something even better" and the consumer agreed everytime and when they asked what it was they were told "it is new and has no calories, no sugar or carbs just pure energy". 100% of the people said "Great"! You must admit it not hard to make a better product than one that looks, taste, and smells like ass.
    In the time it takes the Bartender/server to voice/sell the words you typed in "QUOTES" they could have OPENED and POURED a RED BULL!

If you want to admit you are selling a product used for the illegal action of "PASSING OFF"
    then say so.....
    If you are selling a product because of your opinion of its taste or diet qualitys
    then say so........
    BUT dont come here and sell your product on the fact that its easier for the retailer to serve!!
    because its NOT!!!!
    there is MUCH more time involved in the server/bartender to SELL your product to the consumer than there is in opening and pouring the can the customer asks for originally!! (RB)

Sorry to say Toby but I have to put my 2 cents in. You are wrong and since you do not own or run a bar you really don't know what you are talking about. My family has owned and operated a bar since 1959. We have seen many changes over the years but I can tell you this for sure. We made money with Red Bull but we have removed it and now have an energy drink out of the gun and our bartenders could not be happier. I developed the bag in the box because my bartenders demanded a faster easier way. It is simply quicker and easier out of the gun. When a customer orders a Vodka and Red Bull we tell them we have something better and we have never had a customer complain. Nor have I ever heard "What no Red Bull I am out of here!" It simply does not happen. Red Bull comes in 2 times a month and my mother says thanks but no thanks we have an energy drink in our gun. It is a lot less expensive and it is much easier for our bartenders. They ring more now that they are not wasting time opening little cans. Energydude was trained by me and I agree with him completely. "I am a Bartender not a can opener!!!! I make more money and have more fun when it comes from a gun!!!! Maybe one day when you own your own bar you will understand.