Bevboard

Threaded View

I come to this board to share something new in the market place and DO NOT SHARE THE NAME OF THE PRODUCT so that I am not "pushing" a product and still no one on this board has the ability to say hey cool that's great! There must be a lot of RB people on this board because I have never seen such a poorly made product defended with such vigor. It looks, smells, and taste like hell and when something better comes along instead of a cheer "Go get em" all you get is negative garbage.
    I have made a lot of money being positive and looking forward to each day. Some of you need to look within and decide if you are going to live each day being negative or are you going to look forward and move forward. I ordered 100 baginboxs and sold out in 4 days I have orders for another 400 and I simply can't believe it. I try to share this with beverage people what I see happening in the market place and I get a bunch of crap..... it's a shame. I wish somebody on this board would bring something new fresh and cool to the board but I don't see ANYONE doing that. What a shame...