Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: le natures

anyone no what a disaster this company is even though they got a glowing report from that rag of a magazine beverage world

Are you asking, or do you have something to share?

I have a couple friends that work there, and they enjoy it. What is going on?

This company seems to get alot of good press, but where are the results?? NO chain authoriztion? I have met with several of their people (although a while back) and they didnt indicate they had any direction whatsoever. I cn't find the stuff anywhere in my neck of the woods and they are based in Latrobe, PA.

I am pretty sure I see it in the Albertsons out here in CA. Besides, is it better for a company to just open up the check book and jump into chains, or work the markets first and get the customer loyalty before they go to the chains?

They are authorized in the Albertson's & Big Lots Chain, In Central & So.Ca, They've been on the shelf for about 3-4 mo.

I Think Their Product is Pretty Good, with a semi-low price point.

I Believe their choice in using Big Lots as their first 2 choices could be disasterous.

It automatic brands your product as a Closeout Beverage.

I would had used them Later in the game. When they achieved their Great product/Low cost drink reputaion in the market place, not in a Magazine.
    Life\'s a Party... Quench It...

Its in the Albertsons up here in Nor. Cal.

what is it?
    woot woot

Le Nature's Flavored Water and Dazzlers are in most Ralphs, Albertsons and Food For Less. Flavored Water is in Vons. Many of the Health food stores are carrying the natural water and many of the independents stores are carrying some or all of these items plus some of the smaller items.

From what I have learned they started in Pennsylvania and have moved steadily accross the US to California.

What's the gripe?

Never did get a response on the gripe from lejema who started this thread. Disgruntled employee (current or former)?