Bevboard

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

The vast majority of people that drink this product are gaming 14-18 year olds. Do you think they care or want a sugar free balls? At least the bottle is not blue! Good luck!

Originally posted by Energydude:
    The vast majority of people that drink this product are gaming 14-18 year olds. Do you think they care or want a sugar free balls?
    I'm quite sure the kids don't give a $hit. But I'm positive their mothers do...

At least the bottle is not blue! Good luck!
    If find their blue bottle very cool and original, and please don’t repeat your 'blue balls in the mouth' argument, it’s ridiculous and moronic. At least they’re not using shrink wrap [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Again, I don't understand the market they are going for.... 15 year old gamers that are trying to watch their weight? The new bottle is a step up from a blue bottle of balls. Again, good luck...but who is going to drink this?

We launched the Guaranex about 2 weeks ago with no promotion behind it. I just wanted to see what the "pipeline" would generate. So far it is doing well. We have had several re-orders and are starting to get a few calls from health clubs. Oddly enough a local chain of liquor stores has taken an interest. Very positive response so far.
    banned

Again, I don't understand the market they are going for....
    I understand your point edude. At first thought, not a lot of kids buy diet soft drinks. But I think there are a lot of ‘low carb’ crazed moms out there worrying about their kids' sugar intake. According to the soccer (or gamers) moms, Guaranexx will be a good alternative for the kids hooked on the stuff, and hey, it contains sucralose! (But also some ace-k ).

In addition, to survive in the beverage world, each company must expand their product line to have more visibility on the shelves, even if the newer product doesn't sell as well as the original. I think that Bawls is doing just that.

But I must say one thing. I think the moms should be concerned about their kids’ caffeine intake. Bawls contains way more caffeine than a coke and teenagers don’t have the same tolerance to caffeine than adults do – it messes up their sleeping patterns big time, and we all know teenagers need their sleep.

I have had the original Guarana & Guarana Light sodas while I was in Brazil last year during Christmas. It is the hottest drink around and it gave me energy without too much jitters.

Brasilians are into health (except for smoking too much) and looking good and Guarana is a big part of it.

Bawls is a good product with a loyal following. The cobalt blue bottle is unique and eye catching. I see nothing wrong with a sugar free version. Plenty of adults are drinking bawls and I’m sure the sugar free stuff will only increase sales for the company.
    I am not found of the new clear bottle. I think they should have colored it.

Edude let me see if I got this right. Sugar free bag in box is a good thing and sugar free bawls is a bad thing? How does that work? People want bawls, people ask for bawls, people buy bawls and people drink bawls on a regular basis. I’m sure people were demanding a low carb sugar free version.
    Who is asking for your no name generic sugar free bag in box? Oh yea bartenders. I almost forgot.

I knew it would be just a matter of time before edude started another thread in the "Complaints, Gripes, & Rants" section.

edudes M.O. :
    He posts like crazy here for weeks on end, then he trys to sell his products out in the field for a week or so, when VERY unsuccessful and turned down 100s of times he becomes very bitter and comes back to this site and begins to "put-down" other companys and their products. All this in hopes of him feeling better and maybe people/consumers thinking his products are so much better than the competition, from reading this site.

I believe that Bawls is onto something here. I am finding myself buying SF RB more and more. Giving the consumer a choice within the products they are loyal to can only help sales. Cant wait to try SF Bawls.

Wait until Bawls comes out with a nameless B.I.B - then E-dude will sing their praises! Right E-dude?