Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sales are up up and away! I have been following this company for many years and they have taken a lot of hits but now is the time to start giving them some credit.

With sales up more than 50% in the 4th quarter this little beverage company is on its way to 30million a year!
    They seem to be doing alot of things right lately.

My only gripe... use only real cane sugar.

They made no Money?

Um... maybe 1.3 million isn't much to you but they tripled earnings from the prior year! This is a company in the right direction. It may have taken a few years but nearly 30 million in sales is very impressive.

They should have made money and 27 mil. in sales about 3 years ago...but better late than never. I had to use my stock money a few years ago to by my house...but when I sold it at .27 a peice, I thought I had a good deal considering it hit as low as .09 cents. Now, I have made way more money in my house that I would have in the stocks, but you got to wonder if I kept buying stocks at $100 a month the past 4 years what would I have now.

The stock is up 2000% since you sold the stock, has the house gone up that much?

They seem to be on the right track, look at hansens!

You can't spend percentages...only dollars.

Hansen's can thank Monster for their numbers.

[ 03-17-2005, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: boodoo ]
    banned

I have gained $180,000 in my house in the past 18 months...I think better than I would have in the stock market. Plus the new house I bought (under construction) has already jumped $50,000 in the past 3 releases. So $230K, yeah better than the stocks. But if I could have had the stocks and the house, then I would be ok.

Sveral new flavors out in the market right now:

Twisted Lime Soda
    Tangerine Soda
    Mid Cal (w/splenda) Blueberry soda.

intersting boys
    woot woot

not a fan of the mid cal flavors. Have not seen or heard of the new flavors. Be interested to see how they taste. In the last few years, I have really only been a fan of the Jones Soda Root Beer.

Just curious if anyone else has spotted this but in the Niles Target in the Chicago area market. Jones fridge packs and 4-packs of glass bottles are being Discontinued from the shelf. The only thing still in place is the 4-pack energy drinks? Can anyone else confirm nor deny the same in their market?