Bevboard

Thread: What next ?

I just had to buy this stuff and give it a try. I don't know who it is for or who is going to buy it or why but it goes along with an increasing trend.

The drink I am referring to is 3 sum. I guess it is an energy drink with liquor. I am sorry to say I tried this blue stuff but even more troublesome to me is who is this stuff for?

United Brands Company has brought this stuff to market and I guess it goes along with Pimpjuice, Energy 69, and a host of others with a sexual theme.

Monster has a poster of a girl in a bikini and Rockstar has a girls butt on their bus. The question is what is next? I guess the only thing left is F*&% Me Raw Energy Drink.

In regards to 3 sum. What base liquor was used? Do you know if they used a wine based liquor? This concept is pretty interesting, but it doesn't really leave the consumer much of a choice. Are they planning, or do they have differnts liquor flavors?

3sum is a malt beverage and the flavors are original, tropical, apple and watermelon.

I tried the tropical blue stuff and it was horrible. More importantly to me is who is going to buy this stuff ? Women ? Men who like watermelon?

Ive seen it. The can looked a little eye catching to me. But no idea how it tastes.

Edud, I mean Damon, I haven't seen 3 Sum but how is that bad? I played a 3 sum of golf just the other day.

You hawk a drink called Sum Poosie, I can see how bad that is but 3 Sum? Sounds to me you've been selling Sum Poosie too long and you've developed a dirty mind.

I play golf too and often in a foursome or threesome. 3 Sum is something else I am afraid.

By the way I do not sell SumPoosie, my boss does that!