Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I kinda like having another option when going into a convenience store. Let's face it, the big 2 have run out of ideas, they are no longer innovators, they are followers. They wait for a trend to develop, then follow it. Innovation has been set aside by the big 2 and has been replaced by greed. Why give consumers anything new when we can just have line extensions every year of Mt.Dew/Pepsi/Sprite/Coke and produce those brands in every package imaginable. The well has run dry at Coke and Pepsi. Why develop new ideas when they can just sit back and wait for other companies to do so, then just buy them, Sobe, Starbucks line, Tropicana, Gatorade, Quaker, Rockstar, Monster, Bravo?, Arizona?, etc. etc.

Jones has some nice products, some wacky flavors, but the bottom line is I don't feel cheated when I plunk down $1.00-$1.29 for one of their beverages. I don't drink them every day, but I like the option. It's kinda nice to enter a store and see some Jones in a cooler, instead of the standard, Pepsi door, Coke door, Snapple door, Gatorade door, water door.

Who knows or even cares how big or small the Jones Soda Company ends up, but for now, I'm content to bypass 72 facings of Mountain Dew (Dew-Diet Dew-Caffeine Free Dew-Diet Caffeine Free Dew-Code Red Dew-Diet Code Red Dew-Livewire Dew-Pitch Black Dew-Pitch Black Dew II-Electrocution Dew-Baja Blast Dew-Everything but the kitchen sink Dew)....to get to a nice cold Jones Soda.

If jones soda either had bigger bottles or were cheaper i'd probably buy it all the time...

I do agree about the big 2...especially Pepsi lately... they have been pushing their products around here alot lately...and really i dont like half of them... Taco bell for instance has Pepsi, diet pepsi, cherry pepsi, Pepsi one and mountain dew as there only flavors BLAHHHHHHH
    i wish they still had slice

[ 10-17-2005, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: sirslash ]

I miss Whoopass Energy by Jones...it saddens me that it's no longer around.

I think they still have it in big cans....but that might just be out here in CA

whoopass is around in both the big and the small cans.

if someone could send some to me I would be extremely greatful!

mail me

nicklaugher@gmail.com

go to the jones webpage, you can order a case through them.

Target sells 12pk canes of some of the Jones flavors including my favorite...Strawberry Lime YUM!!!!!
    Keep me posted about any Sparkling MISTICs!!!

you can only get those 12 packs at target they have an exlusive deal with jones to sell the 12 packs only at target stores. that shows you how much the company has grown. target is one of the biggest retailers in the us. that says a lot if you ask me. jones is awesome my favorite is the green apple and mf grape.

Once you experience some of the flavored ma and pa sodas (in glass bottles of course) you will not go back to Jones.