Bevboard

Threaded View

Coca-Cola Black Cherry Vanilla was recently released in select areas and is the "replacement" for the now-discontinued Vanilla Coke. Coca-Cola said that this new drink creates an "innovative fusion of real cola, luscious black cherry, and smooth vanilla flavors [which] creates a taste that is complex and delicious." Unfortunately, that couldn't be farther from the truth. After my best friend and I sampled this product, we were extremely disappointed with it. Now, other BevNet users are starting to express that same disappointment. Basically, the flavor is very bland and hard to detect, unlike Vanilla Coke where the vanilla flavor could be tasted easily. In my opinion, it tastes too similar to Coca-Cola Cherry, which wasn't discontinued like Vanilla Coke. Coca-Cola said that Vanilla Coke may be brought back in the future and after tasting this product, it is easy to understand why they made that statement!

If any of you have opinions about this drink (positive or negative), express them here!