Bevboard

Thread: Vault

I don't even know why they made this crap...its nasty..."It Drinks Like A Soda..." but it sure as hell doesn't kick like an energy drink!
    If you don\'t live for something you\'ll die for nothing

I think the taste is more of an opinion thing, but as for the "kicks like an energy drink" part, i think that was Cokes fault. It's misleading, and, i think, pretty much just a marketing ploy.

yeah i am with you there...and thanx for your response on my question about RS in Michigan...you're very helpful...ill give you 5 stars
    If you don\'t live for something you\'ll die for nothing

Aside from it coming in a plastic bottle, is there really any difference between an energy drink and an energy soda? I'm confused...

CR

I guess an energy soda is considered "in between" the soda and energy drink, meaning that it tastes good but packs a punch. But in that case i guess a lot of caffeinated beverages should be considered energy sodas (Coke, MD, etc).

Guraran Ginseng Inisotol GRL. To name a few. Energy comes from other sources than just caffeine and Taurine

MDX is an energy soda. It has actual energy ingredients. Vault is a soda with extra caffeine - nothing more. That's the difference IMO.

Well said....that's the facts. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Yes, but my point is that if MDX is a carbonated beverage with energy ingredients above and beyond a regular CSD, how is that any different than any other energy drink?

CR

Originally posted by Coco Rico:
    Yes, but my point is that if MDX is a carbonated beverage with energy ingredients above and beyond a regular CSD, how is that any different than any other energy drink?

CR
    Its really not any different but Pepsi wisely chose to distinguish it from the other Dew-branded edrink Amp.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>