Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

i went to visit my big sis in tennessee and i went to a wendys and they had pepsi products. and i remember the selection, the first wendys where u could pour your drinks and not the people behind the counter that i ever saw. the selection was (PEPSI)(MOUNTAIN DEW)(M.D.CODE RED)(DIET PEPSI)(PEPSI)(PEPSI)(GATORADE LIME)(7 UP)
    the weirdest selection i ever saw.. 3 pepsis and gatorade??? and i thought pepsi got rid of 7 up. well i got the gatorade lime anyway.

I used to work at Wendy's about 5 or 6 years ago and they had Pepsi products when I worked there. I always drank Dew. When I worked at Burger King about 6 to 8 years ago they had Coke products because I used to drink Surge alot.Lol. God I miss that wonderful toxic green colored beverage.Lol. Bring it back! So it never surprises me Pepsi is at Wendy's. Been like this for years.Well at least here in Saint Paul.
    Do the Dew!

every wendys i ever been to had coke products

Most if not all Wendy's i've been to in my area (West Michigan) have pepsi products.

The ones in my area have Pepsi. But it's Pepsi/Diet/MD/Sierra Mist/Ice Tea/Other Ice Tea/Mug Root beer, and I think something else. The local Wendy's are awful, awful as is. They are woefully understaffed -- they share workers between the 3 stores in the city and won't hire a crew for each store. They are slow and rude. One time they forgot to give me my change, and when I was swearing my head off they looked at me like I was stupid... I know they'd do the same.

But anyway, I heard they only serve pepsi here, because the franchisee has bad blood with wendys and while they where looking to switch to Coke, it was found that Coke was more expensive! That and I heard Corporate may buy them out. I only know this stuff because when I worked at BK, I worked with a girl who worked at McD's, BK and Wendys!

When I worked at BK, we never got our coke drinks from Coke directly. Now, one of the managers who I worked with at BK, has a boyfriend works at a Nice 'N Easy (c-store chain) and he said that they got their Pepsi products from Sams Club because it was cheaper! I really, really doubt that because I've stopped in those stores and they had pepsi distributors brining in product as I was getting something to buy.

And going to the local Fasttrac stores, the Gatoraid on the fountain is with the Coke product!

It's funny how area by area the same franchisee fast food restaurants can be so different. I will say that in general,McDonald's seems to be pretty much the same (service and food quality) from store to store. LOL

Bad service especially slow service sure can be a downer. I sure wish my local Wendy's served Pepsi. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-25-2006, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

The Mountain Dew and Pepsi at the local Wendy's is awesome! but when/if they switch, they will loose quite a bit of bussiness. In my area, the franchise owners started up shop years and years ago, but abandoned the resturants so they sit around.

When I worked at BK, I recall hearing that the McDonalds right down the street was going to get torn down because it was falling apart, and when the BK franchise owner got word they planned on a coupon promotion, but that never happend, and it appears it is going to happen in March/April.

I can't help but wonder if Pepsi will want an exclusive contract with either McD's, BK or Wendys. I bet they are bummed they aren't in any of the major fastfood chains.

or Quizno's?

You wouldn't call Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut major chains?

I was talking about the big three that I am used to.

I'm not quite used to having all of those chains in my area, but they are now. LOL